HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
Whether you've got a "don't judge a book by its cover" condo or a mansion to rival the most popular star in Hollywood, everyone deserves to be proud of their home. And you shouldn't have to wade through endless options to make it happen.
Get the look of real wood treatments for your windows without the cost with these durable, luxurious looking louvers. A favorite with designers and DIYers alike, the 2” Premium Faux Woods have been featured on ABC’s “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" and are one of the most popular window coverings out there. They’re ideal for weathering any window where the sun shines the strongest and will hold their value and beauty for years since they are moisture, heat and fade resistant.
These fabulous, fashionable fauxs are completely customizable and available in larger widths (up to 120”) than pre-assembled products. Plus, for large windows, when you order two window coverings on one headrail you can even get a shared valance to cover them for a clean, cohesive look. They can even be tailored to fit your window's or door's hardware with our handy cutout measurement template.
Proudly made in the USA, these custom-cut, wood-like fauxs come in a variety of different colors to choose from and will match the décor of any room. Order some samples to find the perfect color for your space! They also come with a 3" crown valence and tilt wand that exactly match your color selection. You also have a choice between a standard corded lift system, or can upgrade to our kid-friendly cordless lift for a smooth looking finish and even smoother, and safer, operation.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Hold down brackets available at no charge
- 3-1/4" magnetic crown valance included
- Cordless is in line with current child-safety guidelines
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
“I was nervous about using a website to order custom blinds - we have a larger window that needed fitting. The steps were easy, and we even had extra features like pull-up and pull-down shades. I was worried it wouldn't work or the order wouldn't fit, but everything arrived pretty quickly and it was easy for my husband to install! It looks so good in our room and I will not hesitate to use this site again." - Jen K., Arizona
Recommendations and Specifications
- Cordless bottom rails are inverted to allow the profile to act as a lifting device; no handle necessary.
- Headrail and slats made 1/2" smaller than width ordered on an inside mount.
- Inside mount valances will have 1/8" taken off the ordered width (deductions taken at factory).
- Cordless Max height: 72". Max height becomes 60" if width exceeds 72".
- Minimum flush mounting without valance: 2-1/4".
- Shared valances over 94" in width will be spliced in the middle.
- Lift cords must be located on the outer side of 2 Blinds on 1 Headrail to allow for cord cleat installation.
- If the window is greater than 60” wide and will be frequently raised and lowered, 2 Blinds on 1 Headrail is suggested to minimize bowing when raised.
- 2 Blinds on 1 Headrail must have split controls. Tilt and Lift controls cannot be on the same side.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||