Typically ships 12 to 14 business days after ordering.
Please account for delays during this worldwide health situation.
Description and Features
Proudly made in the USA and featured on ABC’s “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition,” Select Blinds’ 2” Premium Fauxs are one of our most popular products. A favorite with designers and DIYers alike, these faux woods are completely customizable and available in larger widths (up to 120”) than pre-assembled products. Get the look of real wood treatments for your windows without the cost with these luxe looking louvers made of durable vinyl. Moisture, heat and fade resistant, they’re great on weathering any window where the sun shines strongest, and hold their value and beauty for years.
These custom-cut, wood-like fauxs can be tailored to your window or door's hardware with our handy cutout template. For larger windows, when you order two window coverings on one headrail, we include a shared valance to cover them for a clean, cohesive look. With a variety of different colors to choose from, they’ll match the décor of any room. You also have a choice between a standard corded lift system, or upgrade to our cordless lift for a smooth looking finish and even smoother – and safer – operation.
- 3-1/4" magnetic crown valance included
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Cordless conforms to CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Made in USA
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Hold down brackets available at no charge
- Industry best warranty
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- All bottom rails inverted to allow the profile to act as a lifting device; no handle necessary.
- Headrail and slats made 1/2" smaller than width ordered on an inside mount.
- Inside mount valances will have 1/8" taken off the ordered width (deductions taken at factory).
- Cordless Max height: 72". Max height becomes 60" if width exceeds 72".
- Minimum flush mounting without valance: 2-1/4".
- Shared valances over 94" in width will be spliced in the middle.
- Lift cords must be located on the outer side of 2 Blinds on 1 Headrail to allow for cord cleat installation.
- If the window is greater than 60” wide and will be frequently raised and lowered, 2 Blinds on 1 Headrail is suggested to minimize bowing when raised.
- 2 Blinds on 1 Headrail must have split controls. Tilt and Lift controls cannot be on the same side.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||