HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
Finding inspiration in the simplest of things has never been a problem, especially when it comes to home decor. But, as with any level of creativity, things can get a little messy and unorganized. Still, that doesn't mean your home has to reflect that!
Dress up and declutter your windows with these 2” Essential Cordless Faux Wood Blinds. These budget-friendly, child-safe and stylish window coverings are the total package for a savvy home designer like you! The beautiful 2” slats come in an assortment of colors and finishes, including both smooth and textured trending neutral whites and printed wood grains for a realistic, wood-like look. They’re topped off with a decorative 3 1/4” crown molded valance for a traditional wood blind-like window treatment perfect for any room in your home.
Designed for easy, trouble-free use and installation, these custom, quality, kid-friendly cordless faux Venetian blinds feature a durable steel headrail and wand tilt control to totally eliminate the nuisance and danger of dangling cords when opening and closing the slats. The smooth, rectangular bottom rail comes complete with end caps to eliminate sharp edges, as well. Gently lift on the bottom rail to effortlessly guide these cordless horizontal faux woods into place or pull down to lower with just the touch of your hand.
Everything from the headrail to wand tilt and ladder strings are color-coordinated, too, to give you that total custom look you're craving. Available in a wide range of sizes, compare some color samples today to see how our easy-care 2” Essential Cordless Faux Woods will fit almost any window or door in your home.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Meets current kid safety guidelines
- Ideal for use in hotels, schools and other commercial buildings
- Assorted colors and wood-grain-like finishes
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
“I wasn't sure about ordering custom blinds without seeing them first. But when they arrived and were installed, they are absolutely gorgeous. They exceeded my expectations! Will definitely order from them again!!" - Kim, Kentucky
Recommendations and Specifications
- Blinds 60" or wider will require a center support bracket to prevent bowing due to the weight of the slats.
- Blinds come standard with color coordinated wand tilt on left side.
- Wand length: 20" tilt wand comes standard with blinds of 24" width and less. Blinds greater than 24" wide come standard with a 29" tilt wand.
- Headrail and slats made 1/2" smaller than width ordered for inside mount. Inside mount valances will have 1/8" deductions taken off the ordered width (Deductions taken at factory).
- As with most horizontal blind treatments, these are designed to close tightest when the slats are in the down position, for optimal room darkening. Tilting the slats up is designed to redirect light coming through.
- To ensure smooth functionality, it is best recommended to lift the blind when slats are tilted in the open position.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||