Description and Features
Budget-friendly, child-safe and stylish, our 2” Essential Cordless Faux Wood Blinds are the total package. The beautiful 2” slats come in an assortment of color and finish options, including smooth and textured trending neutral whites and printed wood grains for a realistic, wood-like look. They’re topped off with a decorative 3-1/4” crown molded valance for a traditional wood blind-like window treatment perfect for any room in your home.
Designed for easy and trouble-free use and installation, these custom quality Best for Kids-certified cordless faux Venetian blinds feature a durable steel headrail and wand tilt control to totally eliminate the nuisance and danger of dangling cords when opening and closing the slats. The smooth, rectangular bottom rail comes complete with end caps to eliminate sharp edges, as well. Gently lift on the bottom rail to effortlessly guide these cordless horizontal faux woods into place or pull down to lower with just the touch of your hand.
Everything from the headrail to wand tilt and ladder strings are color-coordinated, too, to give you that total custom look. Available in a wide range of sizes, compare some color samples today to see how our easy-care 2” Essential Cordless Faux Woods will fit almost any window or door in your home.
- Attractive 2” slats
- Child-safe Certified Best for Kids cordless operation
- Assorted colors and wood-grain-like finishes
- Decorative 3 1/4" valance included
- Color-coordinated components
- Hold down brackets available at no charge
- Industry best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping on all sizes
Recommendations and Limitations
- Blinds come standard with color coordinated wand tilt on left side.
- Wand length: 20" tilt wand comes standard with blinds of 24" width and less. Blinds greater than 24" wide come standard with a 29" tilt wand.
- Headrail and slats made 1/2" smaller than width ordered for inside mount. Inside mount valances will have 1/8" deductions taken off the ordered width (Deductions taken at factory).
- As with most horizontal blind treatments, these are designed to close tightest when the slats are in the down position, for optimal room darkening. Tilting the slats up is designed to redirect light coming through.
- To ensure smooth functionality, it is best recommended to lift the blind when slats are tilted in the open position.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||