Typically ships 5 to 7 business days after ordering.
Please account for delays during this worldwide health situation.
Description and Features
Think the look of real-wood window blinds are out of your reach? Faux-get about it! Now you can get the classic look of wood at a budget-friendly price with our 2” Classic Cordless Faux Woods.
But don’t think just because they’re budget-friendly that they’re cheap looking. Au contraire. These stylish, completely cordless faux window coverings feature 2-inch-wide slats that let in lots of light when opened. They come in designer-favorite White or Off White, so they make the perfect, neutral backdrop for any space. And with an attractive 2-1/2” valance, they frame your window with a quality finished, seamless appearance any DIYer will appreciate.
Made from durable, lightweight PVC, they’re easy to clean and super-simple to install. Best of all, these economical cordless faux wood window treatments are Kid Friendly, so you won’t have to worry about young children or pets getting caught in dangling, unsightly cords. Raise and lower them smoothly with the palm of your hand, and open and close the slats easily with the attached wand tilt.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines
- Low profile PVC headrail
- Included 2-1/2” valance
- Install in minutes
- Metal support brace included inside headrail for widths over 60”
- Made in USA
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Industry best warranty
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Blinds 60" or wider will require a center support bracket to prevent bowing due to the weight of the slats.
- Blinds comes standard with tilt wand on left side.
- Wand length comes standard at 21".
- Headrail and slats made 1/2" smaller than width ordered on an inside mount.
- Valance, tilt wand, headrail and bottom rail come color coordinated to color selection.
- Blinds height made in 6” increments (36”-84”) and may arrive with 1-3 extra slats for guaranteed coverage and smoother operation.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||