Description and Features
Espresso yourself with our unique 2” Select Classic Room Darkening Fabric Horizontals. In a variety of satisfyingly rich colors, these patented knit fabric window coverings are a modern alternative to classic wood or faux wood horizontal window treatments. Protect your privacy and dress your windows in style with this energy-efficient product that deftly blocks incoming light to darken rooms while absorbing heat, cold, even sound, for more comfortable, cool looking environments.
Try them in bedrooms and home offices where you need to reduce glare. They’re super safe and practical for nurseries and children’s rooms, too. Energy efficient and easy to clean, no matter how much little fingers bend and pull on them, the flame-retardant elastic slats spring back without kinking, cracking, or wrinkling. For optimum safety, order them with the optional cordless lift so you have no visible cords to worry about wee ones or pets getting caught in.
Sample these fade-resistant, easy-care customizable window coverings in all the colors you want. And don’t forget to order the optional cloth accent tapes to create your very own one-of-a-kind window design!
- Decorative 2-1/2” valance included, with matching fabric insert
- Fade-resistant, UV ray protection
- Colors coordinate with 2” Select Classic Light Filtering Horizontals
- Sturdy steel headrail and bottom rail
- Cordless conforms to CPSC child-safety guidelines
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Industry best warranty
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Optional 2 on 1 headrail recommended for widths over 84” due to weight of product.
- Lift cords must be located on the outer side of 2 Blinds on 1 Headrail to allow for cord cleat installation.
- Inside mount width: ½” deduction taken at factory. You do not need to factor this in when measuring.
- Hold down brackets available upon request.
- Tilt cords not available with cordless lift system. Cordless lift comes standard with tilt wand.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush-Mount Depth||