Description and Features
Hold up! Horizontal blinds made of fabric? Yes! Now you can get the beauty and breathability of real woven fabric slats in our 2” Select Classic Light Filtering Fabric Horizontals. With the look and functionality of traditional wood and faux wood window fashions, this unique product also gives you the added light filtering feature of cellular window coverings to give rooms an extra special glow and a bright, millennial look.
Just check out the covetable colors these flexible window treatments come in! And we do mean ‘flexible.’ No matter how you bend or twist them, the slats bounce right back in shape. Our 2” Select Classic Light Filtering Fabric Horizontals are elegant and easy to care for. They repel dust and water, and the patented fade-resistant, energy-efficient fabric helps keep interiors comfortable, quiet and protected from damaging UV rays.
One of our fave features is the ability to truly customize these amazing horizontal window coverings with snazzy cloth trims! In addition to the color-matched valance insert that comes with every treatment, be sure to “Continue Customizing Your Product” with optional cloth accent tapes to hide routing holes with striking color. Start with some free samples to make them uniquely your own! Prefer a larger slat size? Get all the same great features with our 2-1/2” Select Classic Light Filtering Fabric Horizontals.
- Decorative 2-1/2” valance included, with matching fabric insert
- Flame retardant
- Colors coordinate with 2” Select Classic Room Darkening Horizontals
- Sturdy steel headrail and bottom rail
- Cordless conforms to CPSC child-safety guidelines
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Industry best warranty
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Optional 2 on 1 headrail recommended for widths over 84” due to weight of product.
- Lift cords must be located on the outer side of 2 Blinds on 1 Headrail to allow for cord cleat installation.
- Inside mount width: ½” deduction taken at factory. You do not need to factor this in when measuring.
- Hold down brackets available upon request.
- Tilt cords not available with cordless lift system. Cordless lift comes standard with tilt wand.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush-Mount Depth||