HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
Looking for a window treatment that your curious kitty and playful puppy can’t destroy? Something rugged, yet sophisticated that you can depend on to look great throughout its entire life? You're definitely not alone.
These custom faux woods are built to withstand warping, heat, moisture, ferocious felines and destructive dogs. And let's not forget the grabby hands of kiddos of all ages! Made of a heavy-duty material, these custom fauxs are available in popular designer painted colors. They’re fade and scratch-resistant, too. Extra-wide 2-1/2” shutter-like slats leave less space for pets to get caught in between and give you (and them) a more wide-open view. You can order these fantastically affordable fauxs with a Cordless lift, too, so no dangling strings for pets or fun-seeking toddlers to play with.
These durable window dressings are a DIY delight. Made in the U.S.A., they’re a cinch to install and come complete with a 3-1/4” magnetic crown valance for a smooth, streamlined look top to bottom. The innovative inverted bottom rail lets you lift and lower them with just a touch of your hand. No handle needed! Add a custom feel to doors and windows alike with optional cutouts so they fit perfectly around hardware, countertops, window sills and other spaces or protrusions.
2-1/2” Premium Faux Wood window blinds are great for covering big, extra wide windows with options to hang two-on-one headrail or ordering a shared valance for a complete, cohesive appearance. Feel free to sample some in every color. Match them with the 2” Premium Faux Woods on smaller, narrower windows for a custom design throughout your home that even the finickiest feline will approve.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- 3-1/4” crown valance included
- Hold-down brackets available at no charge
- Cordless option conforms to child-safety guidelines
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
“These blinds are top quality! All you need to do is measure. Since the blinds are made to fit your measurements, installation is a breeze. So much easier than struggling with the cheap blinds you buy at the big box stores. I highly recommend you try SelectBlinds.com. You won't be disappointed. - J. Danhaf, Moore, OK
Recommendations and Specifications
- 1/2" standard deduction taken at factory on all inside mount blinds.
- Cordless bottom rails are inverted to allow the profile to act as a lifting device, no handle necessary.
- Inside mount valances will have 1/8 inch deduction to fit inside the window frame. Returns are recommended if your window does not meet the flush mounting space requirements of this blind (see Installation section). Returns are side pieces that attach to the valance to cover the sides of a headrail should it be sticking out from the window frame.
- Cordless Lift System comes standard with wand tilt.
- Lift cords must be located on the outer side of 2 Blinds on 1 Headrail to allow for cord cleat installation.
- 2 Blinds on 1 Headrail must have split controls. Tilt and Lift Controls cannot be on the same side.
- Cutouts for door handles are available. Maximum cutout width is 4 1/2". Cutouts on both left and ride sides are available upon request.
- Same side control not available on blinds under 18" in width.
- Shared valances over 94 inches wide will come spliced.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||