Typically ships 12 to 14 business days after ordering.
Please account for delays during this worldwide health situation.
Description and Features
Looking for a window treatment your curious kitty can’t destroy? These custom faux woods are built to withstand warping, heat, moisture and ferocious felines. Made of heavy-duty vinyl polymers in popular designer painted colors, they’re fade and scratch resistant, too. Extra wide 2-1/2” shutter-like slats leave less space for cats to get caught in between and give you (and them) a more wide open view. You can order these fantastically affordable fauxs with a cordless lift, too, so no dangling strings for toms – or fun-seeking toddlers – to play with.
These durable window dressings are a DIY delight. Made in the U.S.A., they’re a cinch to install and come complete with a 3-1/4” magnetic crown valance for a smooth, streamlined look top to bottom. The innovative inverted bottom rail lets you lift and lower them with the touch of your hand – no handle needed! Add a custom touch to doors and windows alike with available cutouts so they fit perfectly around hardware, countertops, window sills and other spaces or protrusions.
2-1/2” Premium Faux Wood window blinds are great for covering big, extra wide windows with options to hang two-on-one headrail or ordering a shared valance for a complete, cohesive appearance. Feel free to sample some in every color. Match them with the 2” Premium Faux Wood Blinds on smaller, narrower windows for a custom design throughout your room that even the finickiest feline will approve.
- Long-lasting durability
- Install in minutes
- 3-1/4” crown valance included
- Hold-down brackets available at no charge
- Cordless option conforms to CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Made in U.S.A.
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Industry-best warranty
- Free shipping on all sizes
Recommendations and Limitations
- 1/2" standard deduction taken at factory on all inside mount blinds.
- All bottom rails are inverted to allow the profile to act as a lifting device, no handle necessary.
- Inside mount valances will have 1/8 inch deduction to fit inside the window frame. Returns are recommended if your window does not meet the flush mounting space requirements of this blind (see Installation section). Returns are side pieces that attach to the valance to cover the sides of a headrail should it be sticking out from the window frame.
- Cordless Lift System comes standard with wand tilt.
- Lift cords must be located on the outer side of 2 Blinds on 1 Headrail to allow for cord cleat installation.
- 2 Blinds on 1 Headrail must have split controls. Tilt and Lift Controls cannot be on the same side.
- Cutouts for door handles are available. Maximum cutout width is 4 1/2". Cutouts on both left and ride sides are available upon request.
- Same side control not available on blinds under 15" in width.
- Shared valances over 94 inches wide will come spliced.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||