Description and Features
Looking for the perfect panels to complete that special layered look on your windows or doors? Take a look at our Lifestyle Custom Drapes/Curtains. Frame your window fantasy in fresh fabrics awash in vibrant colors and patterns to fit whatever look you’re going for. This voluminous collection of custom drapery features sliding door curtains and window panels with up to 225% fullness added for a full effect when open or closed.
In addition to our signature selection of custom fabrics, you can choose from one of two styles to hang them: grommet or pleated. Grommets (also known as "eyelet curtains") give you a more contemporary, casual feel, and are super simple to hang with large, 1-1/2” round grommets in antique brass, oil-rubbed bronze, or satin nickel. If your style is more traditional, try classic pre-pinned 3” pinch-pleat drapes.
Sold in single curtain panels, each bespoke piece is tailored to your specific measurements and crafted with mitered corners, corner weights and weighted hem tape, so they flow gently and seamlessly from rod to floor. Use our handy fabric guides when selecting samples to find just the right fabric that meets your needs and style.
- Mitered corners with corner weights and weighted hem tape for beautiful balance
- Coordinate fabrics with Lifestyle Roman Shades
- Optional accessories include privacy and blackout liners, coordinating decorative rods and tiebacks
- Coordinating Select Fabric By the Yard available
- Industry-best warranty
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Sold as single, unlined panels. Color of unlined panel will be seen from exterior.
- Grommet drapery comes standard with 225% fullness and Pleated drapery comes with 200% fullness. Fullness is extra fabric across the width of the drapery to provide a richer and fuller look. It increases light and sound absorption.
- 4” bottom hem. 1-1/2” side hems. 1" from inside top of grommet to top of drapery.
- Length provided will be the length delivered, to the nearest ¼”. Usual and customary to order length ½” off floor.
- For pleated drapery, if you are using Metal Clip Rings, the factory will adjust the panel length. Eyelet + clip adds 3" of length, panel length will come 3" shorter in length to account for eyelet + clip. Eyelet only adds 2" of length, panel length will come 2" shorter in length to account for eyelet + clip.
- Choose type of liner for your ideal privacy. Optional liner color will be visible from the street. Standard light filtering liner comes in white or ivory. Blackout liner comes standard white.
- Optional liners conform to HOA guidelines.
- When ordering optional decorative rod, be sure to match it to grommet finish or optional decorative rings for pleated style.
- Grommet width is 1 1/2" in diameter. For best results, we recommend hanging from rod 1-1/4” in diameter.
- Pleat and Grommet included in length. Measure length from inside top of grommet to the floor.
- If your drapery arrives slightly wrinkled, you can correct that quickly with a garment steamer, being careful to avoid direct contact with the fabric. Most wrinkles will relax and smooth out over the first week.
- Fabric color can vary from one dye lot to another. To ensure that all materials are from the same dye lot, please order drapery for the same room at the same time.
- Please note this product is not covered under our FIT Guarantee.
|Specifications and Installation|