Description and Features
Window fashions may come and go, but you can always count on the classic styling you’ll find in our Select Drapes/Curtains. Design trends change on a dime, but as they say, quality never does and neither will these designer-inspired, all-custom drapery panels.
Choose from high-quality fabrics in bold patterns, fanciful florals and shimmering solids to set the tone of timeless elegance throughout your home. Use them as a fashion focal point on their own, or pair them with roman shades, roller shades, solar shades and other window coverings to create a customized treatment that matches your style and meets your unique privacy and light control needs.
Our Select Drapes/Curtains are available in two popular styles. Large, 1-1/2” grommets create soft, gentle folds and are a great choice for casual patio door curtains. Or go with the pretty pinched pleats formed from 3” pleated curtains. All come detailed with mitered corners and to ensure they hang smoothly and straight, with corner weights and weighted hem tape for a well-tailored finish.
Complete your look with custom accents made from our Select Fabric By the Yard to complement what’s on your windows. Order up to 15 free samples to mix and match and create your own designer look.
- Mitered corners with corner weights and weighted hem tape for beautiful balance
- Coordinate with Select Roman Shades
- Optional accessories include privacy and blackout liners, coordinating decorative rods and tiebacks
- Coordinating Select Fabric By the Yard available
- Industry-best warranty
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Sold as single, unlined panels. Color of unlined panel will be seen from exterior.
- Grommet drapery comes standard with 225% fullness and Pleated drapery comes with 200% fullness. Fullness is extra fabric across the width of the drapery to provide a richer and fuller look. It increases light and sound absorption.
- 4” bottom hem. 1-1/2” side hems. 1" from inside top of grommet to top of drapery.
- Length provided will be the length delivered, to the nearest ¼”. Usual and customary to order length ½” off floor.
- Choose type of liner for your ideal privacy. Optional liner color will be visible from the street. Standard light filtering liner comes in white or ivory. Blackout liner comes standard white.
- Optional liners conform to HOA guidelines.
- When ordering optional decorative rod, be sure to match it to grommet finish or optional decorative rings for pleated style.
- Grommet width is 1 1/2" in diameter. For best results, we recommend hanging from rod 1-1/4” in diameter.
- Pleat and Grommet included in length. Measure length from inside top of grommet to the floor.
- If your drapery arrives slightly wrinkled, you can correct that quickly with a garment steamer, being careful to avoid direct contact with the fabric. Most wrinkles will relax and smooth out over the first week.
- Fabric color can vary from one dye lot to another. To ensure that all materials are from the same dye lot, please order drapery for the same room at the same time.
|Specifications and Installation|