Description and Features
Rock a classic window treatment with our Rod Pocket Curtains and Drapes. The classic shirred effect of these timeless fabric window coverings add a softer, feminine feel to any room. So easy to mount, these high-quality curtains will drape and hang beautifully, thanks to the mitered and weighted corners and hem.
Customize them with your choice of two pocket sizes – 1 ½” and 3” – to add visual interest and depth to a space. Our pleated panels come unlined, so you might want to add a privacy or blackout liner for more light control. Complete the look with coordinating tiebacks, or a decorative, optional curtain rod in satin nickel, antique brass, or oil-rubbed bronze. They look and work great as a stationary anchor to your own custom window design when you use them to frame a matching roman, or layer them with a cellular, sheer, solar, or roller shade.Fabric Type and Repeats
Fabric Care Instructions
- 225% added fullness
- Mitered corners, corner weights and weighted hem tape for beautiful balance
- Optional accessories include privacy and blackout liners, coordinating decorative rods and tiebacks
- Coordinating fabric by the yard available
- Lifetime warranty
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Minimum width: 24"
- Maximum width: 89"
- Minimum height: 24"
- Maximum height: 200"
- Sold as single, unlined panels.
- 4” bottom hem. 1-1/2” side hems.
- Length provided will be the length delivered, to the nearest ¼”. Usual and customary to order length ½” off floor.
- Available with 1-1/2” pocket with or without header, or 3” pocket with or without header.
- When selecting 1-1/2” pocket, a 1” diameter cafe rod will work (sorry; not sold on our site). When ordering 1-1/4” diameter rod, choose a 3” pocket.