Description and Features
The timeless appeal of texture-rich drapes has been re-imagined in the luxe fabrics found in our collection of Premium Drapes/Curtains. Dress your windows in high style with bold, geometrical patterns. These impeccably styled, high quality panel curtains for doors and windows are a stunning standout hanging on their own, or pair beautifully with other products like our Premium Roman Shades custom roman shades in complementary fabrics for a unique, layered effect.
A designer go-to for transforming any interior, these lush curtain panels won’t leave you flat. With up to 225% added fullness, they come in your choice of two styles: grommet (or eyelet) and pleated. Further customize these classic coverings with available accessories including privacy and blackout liners, tiebacks and coordinating rods and curtain rings.
For a whole-home custom look, order some Select Fabric By the Yard to create unique accent pieces like pillows, chair covers and more to complement your drapery window designs and decor. Order up to 15 free samples today to see how easy it is to turn your design dreams into reality!
- Mitered corners with corner weights and weighted hem tape for beautiful balance
- Coordinate with Premium Roman Shades
- Optional accessories include privacy and blackout liners, coordinating decorative rods and tiebacks
- Coordinating Select Fabric By the Yard available
- Industry-best warranty
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Sold as single, unlined panels. Color of unlined panel will be seen from exterior.
- Grommet drapery comes standard with 225% fullness and Pleated drapery comes with 200% fullness. Fullness is extra fabric across the width of the drapery to provide a richer and fuller look. It increases light and sound absorption.
- 4” bottom hem. 1-1/2” side hems. 1" from inside top of grommet to top of drapery.
- Length provided will be the length delivered, to the nearest ¼”. Usual and customary to order length ½” off floor.
- Choose type of liner for your ideal privacy. Optional liner color will be visible from the street. Standard light filtering liner comes in white or ivory. Blackout liner comes standard white.
- Optional liners conform to HOA guidelines.
- When ordering optional decorative rod, be sure to match it to grommet finish or optional decorative rings for pleated style.
- Grommet width is 1 1/2" in diameter. For best results, we recommend hanging from rod 1-1/4” in diameter.
- Pleat and Grommet included in length. Measure length from inside top of grommet to the floor.
- If your drapery arrives slightly wrinkled, you can correct that quickly with a garment steamer, being careful to avoid direct contact with the fabric. Most wrinkles will relax and smooth out over the first week.
- Fabric color can vary from one dye lot to another. To ensure that all materials are from the same dye lot, please order drapery for the same room at the same time.
|Specifications and Installation|