DescriptionA 3-inch pleat gives a classic, timeless look. And with 192 color, fabric, and pattern options for our Pleated Drapes, finding the perfect color and design combination has never been easier, or more fun. When it comes to the liner, you have three options, including no liner, privacy liner, and a blackout liner. Choosing no liner will give you the most natural light in your home. A privacy liner will gently filter the light and give you privacy. A blackout liner will block the most light and give you complete privacy control.And don’t forget to complete the whole look with matching tiebacks.
Fabric Type and Repeats
Fabric Care Instructions
- One panel, automatically gets 2 inch overlap.
- Minimum width: 24"
- Maximum width: 89"
- Minimum height: 24"
- Maximum height: 200"
- Sold as a single panel
- Length provided will be the length delivered. Pleat included in length. Usual and customary to specify length as 1/2" off floor.
- Bottom hem is 4 inches, Side hems are 1.5 inches
- Contoured tiebacks available as option
- Panels come standard-unlined. 2 lining upgrades available - privacy and blackout.
- Top of drapes comes width ordered - approx. 225% extra fabric is pinned for the fullness within drapes
- Recommended for frequent opening and closing can be hung by rings on decorative rod.
- Drapes will come pre-pinned.
- When ordering the decorative rods, please make sure to order the rings that the drapes will attach to.