HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
Take your window treatments from flat to full-on fabulous. Brighten up a bland blind or simple shade by framing it with these fantastic fabric panels. Choose from colors and patterns in durable cotton blends, linen-like sheers, touchable textured weaves, or a velvety soft matte finish. Pick the grommet you prefer (antique brass or satin nickel), slide them onto your own curtain rod, and in minutes you’ve got a custom look that’s all your own!
Modern Grommet Drapery/Curtains offer so many ways to change the appearance of your windows. Sold in single panels, order them in any length you need. Love the look of formal drapes puddled on the floor? Or maybe a shorter, more casual café style? Hang them from floor to ceiling or anywhere in between. (Here’s how to measure for drapes to get them in the exact height and width you need.) And for a truly custom look in the bathroom, just add a simple shower liner!
Besides amping up the fancy factor, drapery and curtains also give you an extra layer of light and privacy control on windows. When closed, they can help eliminate light seeping through the edges of other blinds or shades. You have the option, too, of ordering these pretty panels with or without a liner, or upgrading to a blackout liner for the best light coverage.
Get a feel for how these custom window coverings can make an impact on your own interiors. Order up to 15 samples for free to find just the right fabric and color to fit your style.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Fully mitered corners on hems for tailored finish
- Sturdy 1-1/2” metal grommets
- Customized light and privacy control with available liners
- Optional tiebacks with matching hardware
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
“Great selection. Wonderful samples. Great guidelines and instructions for extremely easy measuring and ordering.” -- Liz
Recommendations and Specifications
- Check out the measure and install tab to ensure you are measuring correctly.
- Panels are made to order so please ensure you're measurements are correct.
- Sold as single panels. Most designers recommend ordering double the width of your window for fullness when closed.
- Color of unlined panel will be seen from exterior.
- Choose type of liner for your ideal privacy. Optional liner color will be visible from the street. Blackout liner comes standard ivory.
- Tiebacks come as a set with hardware that matches your grommets and attaches to your wall.
- Grommet width is 1 1/2" in diameter. For best results, we recommend hanging from rod 1-1/4” in diameter.
- Measure length from inside top of grommet to the floor.
- Dry-clean only.
- If your drapery arrives slightly wrinkled, you can correct that quickly with a garment steamer, being careful to avoid direct contact with the fabric. Most wrinkles will relax and smooth out over the first week.
- Fabric color can vary from one dye lot to another. To ensure that all materials are from the same dye lot, please order drapery for the same room at the same time.
- Hardware not included.
- Please note this product is not covered under our FIT Guarantee.