DescriptionFor a contemporary look that’s also timeless, choose Back Tab Drapes. The back tabs are 2” wide and 4” long, creating the perfect fold. And they’re hidden so you get a streamlined look. The curtains paired with the tabs and perfect folds will create a beautiful, unique design statement. Enhance the look even further by adding contoured tiebacks that are both stylish and functional.
The panels come unlined, which will let in beautiful natural light. However, if you want added privacy and light blockage, you can add a privacy or blackout liner. Adding these liners will also help with your window’s energy efficiency, as it creates more of a barrier from unwanted weather outside. Our Back Tab Curtains come with mitered corners, corner weights, and weighted hem tape, creating strong, clean lines.
Fabric Type and Repeats
Fabric Care Instructions
- Panels come standard-unlined. 2 lining upgrades available - privacy and blackout.
- All back tab drapery is finished with mitered corners, weighted hem tape and corner weights
- Lifetime warranty
- Minimum width: 24"
- Maximum width: 100"
- Minimum height: 24"
- Maximum height: 200"
- Bottom hem is 4 inches, Side hems are 1.5 inches
- 4 inch long x 2 inch wide tabs on the back tab top curtains
- Tabs are spaced 9 inches from tab center to tab center
- Comes width ordered plus 225% fullness
- Sold as a one panel