Description and Features
Nothing adds a touch of drama and luxury to a room like high-quality, custom-made drapery. Our Back Tab Curtains do just that. Their sleek, flawless folds discreetly cover a rod when you slide it into the hidden sewn-in tabs on the back for a big, bold contemporary vibe. Let them hang loose, or pull them to the side for a more traditional look with the addition of stylish, contoured tiebacks.
The 225% extra fullness we build in for you makes a dramatic design statement. To keep their strong, clean look, these quality-constructed back tab drapes window treatments are fabricated with mitered corners, corner weights and weighted hem tape, so they hang evenly and retain their fullness even when closed. The unlined panels let just the right amount of beautiful, natural light to stream through. For more privacy and light control, add a privacy or blackout liner.
With so many fabulous fabrics to choose from, use these helpful fabric guides to make the choice that’s best for you. And don’t forget to try some free samples first.Fabric Type and Repeats
Fabric Care Instructions
- 225% added fullness
- Corner weights and weighted hem tape for beautiful balance
- Optional accessories include privacy and blackout liners, coordinating decorative rods and tiebacks
- Coordinating fabric by the yard available
- Lifetime warranty
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Minimum width: 24"
- Maximum width: 100"
- Minimum height: 24"
- Maximum height: 200"
- Sold as single, unlined panels.
- 4” bottom hem. 1-1/2” side hems.
- 4” long x 2” wide tabs on back of top of product for hanging hardware.
- Tabs spaced 9” from tab center to tab center.