HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
Are your windows looking a little lackluster? Here’s a quick fix. Brighten them up by adding or changing out your current window treatments with grommet style fabric curtains in a fresh pop of color.
These custom drapes are anything but dreary. They’ll bring your rooms alive with almost unlimited possibilities for creating your own designer-inspired layered looks – without the designer price. Go anywhere from casual to contemporary when you place the light-filtering panels alongside or over wooden or bamboo blinds, or roller or solar shades. More of a traditionalist? They look terrific hanging all on their own, too. (Quick decorator tip: Order double the width of your window to get those nice, full soft folds when you close them.)
Essential Grommet Drapery/Curtains are sold in easy to hang single panels for even more style options. Made of the same high-quality fabrics you’ll find in our Essential Roman Shades, you’ll be impressed with the attention to detail. Like finished mitered corners for a smooth, flat hem and finish. And your choice of wide, 1-1/2” satin nickel or antique brass grommets. For added privacy, add a standard liner to them at no extra charge. They’re a beautiful choice for bedrooms, too, when you upgrade to an optional blackout liner. Matching tiebacks are also available for that finishing touch of stylish function. (Tiebacks include hardware in same finish as grommets.)
Order up to 15 free samples today to see how these essential window coverings will give your home that elegant upgrade you’re looking for. And how quick and easy it is to get it!
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Fabulous fabrics & colors to complement any style or décor
- Easily layer with other coverings for unique custom treatments
- Quality custom finishes
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
“I highly recommend Select Blinds. Easy to order, friendly and helpful customer service. Products come in very quickly and the prices are incredible. I will purchase my window treatment needs from them in the future.” – Joyce
Recommendations and Specifications
- Sold as single panels. Most designers recommend ordering double the width of your window for fullness when closed.
- Panels are made to order so please ensure you're measurements are correct.
- Panels ordered wider than 105" will have a vertical seam added.
- Check out the measure and install tab to ensure you are measuring correctly.
- Color of unlined panel will be seen from exterior.
- Choose type of liner for your ideal privacy. Optional liner color will be visible from the street. Blackout liner comes standard ivory.
- Tiebacks come as a set with hardware that matches your grommets and attaches to your wall.
- Grommet width is 1 1/2" in diameter. For best results, we recommend hanging from rod 1-1/4” in diameter.
- Measure length from inside top of grommet to the floor.
- Dry-clean only.
- If your drapery arrives slightly wrinkled, you can correct that quickly with a garment steamer, being careful to avoid direct contact with the fabric. Most wrinkles will relax and smooth out over the first week.
- Fabric color can vary from one dye lot to another. To ensure that all materials are from the same dye lot, please order drapery for the same room at the same time.
- Hardware not included.
- Please note this product is not covered under our FIT Guarantee.