HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
Architect Grommet Drapery/Curtains are a DIY designer’s dream. Use them alone or as the foundation for a number of versatile looks, from dramatic floor-to-ceiling designs, to creating more casual and comfortable spaces. Enjoy the look and ease of these classic cordless curtains in the finest fabrics and tasteful neutral colors that calm the eye and soothe the senses. You’ll find them soft to the touch, too, as you pull them open or closed.
You’ll love how these elegant custom window dressings tie together a room. (Don’t forget to order a set of matching tiebacks, too.) They’re a fitting backdrop for a number of today’s trending interior designs, with stand-out styling that includes attractive metal grommets in antique brass or satin nickel. High-quality details like sewn mitered corners keep hems hanging smooth and straight for a clean, tailored finish. They come in single panels, so you can add as much fullness as you want by adding to the width of the window or wall space you want to cover.
To meet your individual needs for light control and privacy, pair them with matching Architect Roman Shades or a variety of other products here on SelectBlinds.com. Use them unlined to softly filter light, or order them with a free standard or upgraded blackout liner to reduce the amount of incoming light and protect your privacy.
Build the custom window treatment you’re dreaming of starting with free samples. Try all the colors and fabrics you can order Architect Grommet Drapery/Curtains in before you buy.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- High quality fabrics for variety of versatile looks
- Contemporary grommets create beautiful, soft folds
- Lined or unlined panels for custom light, privacy control
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
“These curtains add so much dimension to our family room. They are great quality and hang beautifully. Not to mention the price! I definitely recommend these to others looking for a drapery option.” – Ashley D.
Recommendations and Specifications
- Grommet width is 1 1/2" in diameter. For best results, we recommend hanging from rod 1-1/4” in diameter.
- Panels are made to order so please ensure your measurements are correct.
- Panels ordered wider than 105" will have a vertical seam added.
- Check out the measure and install tab to ensure you are measuring correctly.
- Sold as single panels. Most designers recommend ordering double the width of your window for fullness when closed.
- Color of unlined panel will be seen from exterior.
- Choose type of liner for your ideal privacy. Optional liner color will be visible from the street. Blackout liner comes standard ivory.
- Tiebacks come as a set with hardware that matches your grommets and attaches to your wall.
- Measure length from inside top of grommet to the floor.
- Dry-clean only.
- If your drapery arrives slightly wrinkled, you can correct that quickly with a garment steamer, being careful to avoid direct contact with the fabric. Most wrinkles will relax and smooth out over the first week.
- Fabric color can vary from one dye lot to another. To ensure that all materials are from the same dye lot, please order drapery for the same room at the same time.
- Hardware not included.
- Please note this product is not covered under our FIT Guarantee.