Why You'll Love Them
Great For Doors
How They'll Help You
Welcome to the world of versatility for your sliding glass door and large window coverings. Imagine a unique solution that combines the flowing elegance and coverage of curtains with the separate, hanging vanes and spacing of vertical shades. There are so many reasons to love our Modern Sheer Vertical Shades.
These vertical sheers are the ideal coverings for large windows and doors, as a streamlined, design-savvy combination of durable but delicate voile and opaque textured fabric. Set the mood in your interior with whatever light blockage you desire, or let the natural sunlight gently drift through to filter brightness and glare. Choose from soothing neutral colors to pair them with complementary curtains so you can create a seamless look throughout any space. Trendy and streamlined, these tranquil sheer verticals go beyond the basics you might expect.
These vanes can gather up to create a solid curtain appearance, or open up to allow outdoor light through. The thoughtful design also lets you part the light, free-hanging vertical vanes to pass through between them, for an added touch of practical functionality. Perfect for exterior doors (the individual vanes operate on a track). With its elegant style, these shades can harmonize with your interior, while bringing in a bright and stylish feel.
Modern Sheer Vertical Shades include a color-coordinated track and wand (for either left or right stack), with a valance upgrade available in either grey or white. The headrail and cassette are constructed with durable aluminum for years of reliable use. You’ll love the unique delicateness of these vertical fabric shades, and how they look in your home! Installation is relatively quick and easy. Once you secure the brackets to sustain the headrail, the headrail itself will clip in so you can simply hang the fabric panels from the track mechanism.Fabric Content List
"The blinds came on time and were super easy to install. The fabric was lightweight with the ability to see through when opened and private when closed. I didn’t know that the pleats would come as separate panels, but this is beneficial as you can go in and out with out having to draw the blinds. The only change I would make is not order the valance as it takes away from the blind and makes it harder to install. Overall, love these blinds and the value overall."
- Angie, FL
"The sheer curtains work wonderfully. My husband did say these took a while to put together, but once up it was great!"
- Lori. H, Wilder, ID
- Total height includes shade + headrail. Check out the measure and install tab to ensure you are measuring correctly.
- Factory will deduct approximately 1/2" from the provided width on inside mount orders. There will also be a deduction of 1 7/8" off the provided fabric height on all orders. Deductions may vary +/- 1/8".
- Wand length varies by height. Wand will be 23 3/4" for heights under 53 1/4", 35 1/2" for heights 53 1/2"-82 3/4", 47 1/4" for heights 83"-104 1/4", and 53 1/8" for heights over 104 3/8"
- Dry-clean only.
- Wand and valance will come color coordinated to selected fabric. Oyster Grey will receive grey components, all other fabrics will receive white components.
- If your sheer vertical shades arrive slightly wrinkled, you can correct that quickly with a garment steamer, being careful to avoid direct contact with the fabric. Most wrinkles will relax and smooth out over the first week.
- Fabric color can vary from one dye lot to another. To ensure that all materials are from the same dye lot, please order product for the same room at the same time.
- 15" - 99"
- 24" - 118"
- 2 5/8"
- 8 1/2"
- 1 1/2"