Why You'll Love Them
How They'll Help You
Take your window treatments from flat to full-on fabulous. Brighten up a bland blind or simple shade by framing it with these fantastic fabric panels. Choose from colors and patterns including durable cotton blends, touchable textured weaves, or a velvety soft matte finish. Pick the grommet you prefer (antique brass or satin nickel), slide them onto your own curtain rod, and in minutes you’ve got a custom look that’s all your own! Show it off to your friends, family, and neighbors. They'll be jealous about what a great deal you got, and with free shipping!
Modern Grommet Drapery/Curtains offer so many ways to change the appearance of your windows. Sold in single panels, order them in any length you need. Love the look of formal drapes puddled on the floor? Or maybe a shorter, more casual café style? Hang them from floor to ceiling or anywhere in between. (Here’s how to measure for drapes to get them in the exact height and width you need.) You won't believe how easy they are to install, either. We are here to help you with installation and other questions, too, because we want you to enjoy your new drapery, too.
Besides amping up the fancy factor, drapery and curtains also give you an extra layer of light and privacy control on windows. When closed, they can help eliminate light seeping through the edges of other blinds or shades. You have the option, too, of ordering these pretty panels with or without a liner, or upgrading to a blackout liner for the best light coverage. Edge binding upgrade also available.
Fabric Content List
"It started with one set of Roman shades, then a second set of Roman shades... And then custom drapes for the bedroom. I have not been disappointed with any of my orders! And now I have one window [link removed] quick as I decide on style, I'll be back!"
- Debra, Payson, AZ
“Great selection. Wonderful samples. Great guidelines and instructions for extremely easy measuring and ordering.”
- Panels are made to order so please ensure your measurements are correct.
- Check out the measure and install tab to ensure you are measuring correctly.
- Sold as single panels. Most designers recommend ordering double the width of your window for fullness when closed.
- Panels ordered wider than 105" will have a vertical seam added.
- Sheer fabrics will be unlined.
- Color of unlined panel will be seen from exterior.
- Hardware not included.
- Choose type of liner for your ideal privacy. Optional liner color will be visible from the street. If standard light filtering liner is chosen, white fabrics will come standard with white liner. Blackout liner comes standard ivory.
- Tiebacks come as a set with hardware that matches your grommets and attaches to your wall.
- Grommet width is 1 1/2" in diameter. For best results, we recommend hanging from rod 1-1/4” in diameter.
- Measure from the top of the rod to the bottom where you would like the drape to end, while also taking into consideration the 1” of fabric above the grommets.
- Dry-clean only.
- If your drapery arrives slightly wrinkled, you can correct that quickly with a garment steamer, being careful to avoid direct contact with the fabric. Most wrinkles will relax and smooth out over the first week.
- Fabric color can vary from one dye lot to another. To ensure that all materials are from the same dye lot, please order drapery for the same room at the same time.
- Please note this product is not covered under our FIT Guarantee.
- With the edge binding upgrade, there will be a 2 1/2" border on each side of the drape.
- 24" - 196"
- 36" - 138"