Typically ships 4 to 5 business days after ordering.
Description and Features
We’re turning the classic horizontal blind on its head. Soften the view of your world with our new 2” Room Darkening Fabric Horizontals. The head-turning, luxurious cloth slats stand up beautifully to heat, cold, moisture, dust and damaging ultra-violet rays from the sun. Feel the difference the soft-knitted texture of these energy-efficient cloth blinds make. With high elasticity strength, they easily bend to the touch and spring right back into shape with no kinks or creases.
Available in a pleasing palette of solid tones to complement any décor, these room darkening window coverings provide more light blockage and greater privacy while amping up the eye appeal in any room. (Design tip: Try layering and framing them with a patterned drape or curtain.) Lift and lower them easily with two lift system options, including child-safe cordless operation.
2” Room Darkening Fabric Horizontals are super easy to clean and take care of, too. They repel dust and water, even dampen sound to create a soothing sense of calm. See what a difference the touch and feel of flexible custom fabric blinds for windows will make in your home. Order some samples today.
- Colors coordinate with 2” Light Filtering Fabric Horizontals
- Decorative 2-1/2” valance included
- Cloth tapes are 1/2" wide
- Fade-resistant, UV ray protection
- Sturdy steel headrail and bottom rail
- Cordless conforms to CPSC child-safety guidelines
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Industry best warranty
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Optional 2 on 1 headrail recommended for widths over 84” due to weight of product.
- Lift cords must be located on the outer side of 2 Blinds on 1 Headrail to allow for cord cleat installation.
- Inside mount width: ½” deduction taken at factory. You do not need to factor this in when measuring.
- Hold down brackets available upon request.
- Tilt cords not available with cordless lift system. Cordless lift comes standard with tilt wand.
|SPECIFICATIONS & INSTALLATION|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||