Description and Features
Not only do they diffuse light perfectly, but they also block nearly 100% of harmful UV rays. This will protect your furniture, rugs, and carpet from fading because of sun damage. The @Home Collection ¾” Single Cell Light Filtering by Carriann Johnson is where affordability meets designer style. They're also proudly made in the USA.
Now 100% Cordless! Available in 41 colors and designer patterns, like Corkboard Slate and Iron Scroll Tiger’s Eye, you’re sure to find the perfect cellulars for your home and your style. When it comes to the lift system, the Cordless Lift & Lock™ system comes standard. Or you can upgrade to a Cordless Top Down/Bottom Up Lift & Lock™ or a motorized system. If you have children or you just want some extra protection for your treatments, add the Scotch-gard Protector upgrade.
- Maintain privacy while keeping an outside view with the top down/bottom up option.
- Our new Cordless Lift & Lock™ system option raises and lowers shades without the use of cords, which makes them ideal in homes with small children or pets.
- Top down/bottom up lowers from the top and raises from the bottom with our new Cordless Lift & Lock™ system. Child safe, just press the button and lift and lower.
- Choose from oil rubbed bronze and brushed nickel hardware.
- EZ Simplicity motorization. At least one remote is needed per order, which can power up to 5 shades.
- White on backside (street side) of fabric to maintain uniform look to exterior.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C child safety guidelines.
- Privacy Factor: 4 out of 5.
- Made in the USA!
- Fabric wrapped bottom rails.
Recommendations and Limitations
- All cordless headrails are not available with side mount brackets.
- Outside Mount deductions: Fabric width as ordered, will add 3/16 inch to headrail plus or minus 1/8 inch.
- Inside mount deduction: 3/8 inch off Fabric and 3/16 inch off headrail plus or minus 1/8 inch.
- Headrail: Brushed Nickel only available with standard cordless.
- Single headrail can be made up to 84" wide.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||
|Min outside-mount space||
* Wider widths are available utilizing multiple shades mounted side by side.