Description and Features
Give any room a special glow with our Select Single Cell Light Filtering honeycombs. Made of soft, spun-lace fabric, these versatile, energy and noise-reducing cellular-style window coverings block up to 99% of harmful ultra-violet (UV) rays to help lower energy costs. (They also come in double-cell construction for greater energy efficiency.) Available in extra wide widths, they’re the ideal single-shade solution for covering large windows for a smart, dramatic looking design.
Dress up these honeycombs with color-coordinated headrails and components to match your choice of fabric. All Select Single Cell Light Filtering cellulars also have white fabric on the back for a uniform look from the street that conforms to HOA guidelines.
Our popular Cordless Lift & Lock™ system comes available to easily and safely raise and lower them with the touch of a button. Or select from four other easy lift systems, including the very affordable Cordless Lift & Lock™ Top Down Bottom Up for even greater operational flexibility, light and privacy control.
- Made from easy-to-clean 100% spun lace fabric
- ¾”single-cell construction
- Available in extreme widths
- Durable metal snap-in brackets for easy installation
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Industry best warranty
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Treatments 12" and under have a max height of 80".
- Standard inside mount brackets are top mounted. Side mount brackets available upon request for shades under 48" wide only.
- Inside mount: Additional ½” headrail deduction taken at factory when adding hold down brackets.
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ Top Down Bottom Up products come with attached magnets and striker plates in center to provide tight closure. Shades over 42" wide will have striker plates approximately 4" from the edges.
- Corded Top Down Bottom Up lift option comes standard with lift cords on the left and top down cords on the right.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||
|Min outside-mount space||