Typically ships 8 to 10 business days after ordering.
Description and Features
Looking for an easy-to-use, child-safe, smart looking covering for your extra wide windows? Try these on for size. Lift and lock them into place with the touch of a hand, and give any room a special glow while improving your home’s energy efficiency with these versatile cellular-style window treatments.
Available in extra wide widths, Select Single Cell Light Filtering honeycombs are the ideal single-shade solution for covering large windows. The soft, spun-lace fabric buffers sound and blocks up to 99% of harmful ultra-violet (UV) rays to help lower energy costs. Stylish, color-coordinated headrails and components complement the fabric to give you a seamless, well-designed finish. These light filtering cellulars also have white fabric on the back for a uniform look from the street that conforms to HOA guidelines. (Order some free samples to see both sides.)
Easily and safely raise and lower them with the touch of a button using the free, Best for Kids Cordless Lift & Lock™ system. Or select from four other easy lift systems, including the very affordable Cordless Lift & Lock™ Top Down Bottom Up for even greater operational flexibility, light and privacy control.
- Made from easy-to-clean 100% spun lace fabric
- ¾”single-cell construction
- Available in extreme widths
- Durable metal snap-in brackets for easy installation
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Industry-best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Treatments 12" and under have a max height of 80".
- Standard inside mount brackets are top mounted. Side mount brackets available upon request for shades under 48" wide only.
- Inside mount: Additional 3/16" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on standard corded shades.
- Inside mount: Additional 1/4" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on cordless shades.
- Inside mount: Additional ½” headrail deduction taken at factory when adding hold down brackets.
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ Top Down Bottom Up products come with attached magnets and striker plates in center to provide tight closure. Shades over 42" wide will have striker plates approximately 4" from the edges.
- Corded Top Down Bottom Up lift option comes standard with lift cords on the left and top down cords on the right.
- All lift systems come with color coordinated painted rails.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||