Description and Features
As one of the most affordable blackouts in our cellular collection, the Select Single Cell Blackout Cellulars are available in 12 colors. With so many color options, you can find the perfect design to match your style. These shades are made from 100% polyester, so they’re strong, durable, and help keep the shape of the cells. Because they’re made from blackout fabrics, these shades are the perfect light control solution for home theaters, media rooms, baby nurseries, and bedrooms. If you have a wide window, this product should be at the top of your list because they’re available in extra wide widths.
The Select Single Cell Blackout Cellulars come with a free popular Cordless Lift & Lock™ system, but you can upgrade to a Cordless Top Down/Bottom Up Lift & Lock™ system! To finish the look, they come with color-coordinated rails and components, giving them a designer look without the added cost. Using this window covering on a door? Simply add hold-down brackets to your order, and your blackout shades will stay in place and stay looking great.
- Our new Cordless Lift & Lock™ system option raises and lowers shades without the use of cords, which makes them ideal in homes with small children or pets. Just press the button and hold to lift and lower.
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ Top Down Bottom Up lowers from the top and raises from the bottom. Child safe, just press the button to lift and lower.
- Soft, thick, easy to clean 100% polyester fabric helps absorb sound for quieter, more comfortable rooms.
- Wide widths available to cover large windows with a single shade for a truly custom look.
- All components are truly color coordinated to the fabric for a beautiful, finished appearance top to bottom.
- White fabric on backside (street side) of shade maintains uniform, dimensional look to exterior and conforms to HOA guidelines.
- Durable metal snap-in brackets allow for easy installation.
- 3/4 inch Single Cell Construction.
Recommendations and Limitations
- UV Blockage - 99%.
- Standard inside mount brackets are top mounted. Side mounting brackets available upon request for shades under 48" wide only.
- Corded top down bottom up will come standard with lift cord on left and top down cords on right.
- Adding hold down brackets to inside mounted shades will increase headrail deduction to 1/2". This is done to make room for brackets.
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ Top Down Bottom Up shades will come with attached magnets and striker plates in center to provide tight closure. Shades over 42" wide will have striker plates approximately 4" from the edges.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||
|Min outside-mount space||