Description and Features
Looking for window coverings with all the bells and whistles you need? Our Select Double Cell Light Filtering Cellulars have them! From extra wide widths to maximum energy efficiency, insulate your windows from 99% of the sun’s glare in a truly custom design all your own – for a lot less.
With features to fit any lifestyle and décor, the fashionable ½” pleats help absorb unwanted heat, cold and noise for more comfortable, quiet living spaces. Available in the same crisp colors as our Select Singe Cell Light Filtering honeycombs, get that total designer look with color-coordinated hardware and headrails.
Easy to clean and operate, they come available with our Cordless Lift & Lock™ system for touch-button control. Or upgrade to the Cordless Lift & Lock™ Top Down Bottom Up lift to totally customize light control and privacy needs, along with the look of your room. Besides looking great and being easy to use, cordless options are your safest bet when it comes to protecting young ones and furry family members since there are no cords to worry about them getting tangled up in. Sample some today for free!
- Made from easy-to-clean 100% spun lace fabric
- 1/2”double-cell construction
- Available in extreme widths
- Durable metal snap-in brackets for easy installation
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Industry best warranty
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Coverings 12" and under have a max height of 80".
- Standard inside mount brackets are top mounted. Side mount brackets available upon request for shades under 48" wide only.
- Inside mount: Additional ½” headrail deduction taken at factory when adding hold down brackets.
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ Top Down Bottom Up products come with attached magnets and striker plates in center to provide tight closure. Shades over 42" wide will have striker plates approximately 4" from the edges.
- Corded Top Down Bottom Up lift option comes standard with lift cords on the left and top down cords on the right.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||
|Min outside-mount space||