HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
Everyone deserves to feel comfortable and content in their home regardless of the time of year or the temperature outside. Whether it's the dead of summer in Phoenix, AZ or the height of winter in Fairbanks, AK, proper window coverings are an essential part of preventing your home from morphing into an exact copy of the great outdoors.
Get the insulating effects you crave with these Select Double Cell Light Filtering Cellular that help absorb unwanted heat, cold and noise for more comfortable and quiet living spaces. Available in extra wide widths, you'll be able to insulate nearly any size window and cut 99% of the sun’s glare in a truly custom design all your own – for a lot less.
These fashionable ½” pleated cellular-style treatments have features to fit any lifestyle and décor. They come in the same crisp colors as our Select Single Cell Light Filtering honeycombs. Plus, they even come with color-coordinated hardware and headrails for a designer quality look.
Easy to clean and operate, these energy-efficient cellulars are available with the Cordless Lift & Lock™ system for touch-button control. Or you can upgrade to the Cordless Lift & Lock™ Top Down Bottom Up lift to totally customize light control and privacy needs and elevate the look of your space. Besides looking great and being easy to use, cordless options are your safest bet when it comes to protecting young ones and furry family members since there are no cords to worry about. Sample some today for free to see which color will match your style!
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Made from easy-to-clean, 100% spun lace fabric
- Available in extreme widths
- Durable metal snap-in brackets for easy installation
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
"I measured, ordered and installed the Select Double Cell Light Filtering Shades throughout my 2.5 story, 2800 Sq. Ft. house. I have 28 windows and despite this winter being one of the coldest on record, I used 333 FEWER gallons of fuel oil compared to the previous winter. I have already made back more than half of the money I spent on these shades. THANK YOU SELECT BLINDS!" - M. Banks, Keene, NH
Recommendations and Specifications
- Coverings 12" and under have a max height of 80".
- Neutral white fabric on back gives shades clean appearance from the street and is compliant with most HOA requirements.
- Standard inside mount brackets are top mounted. Side mount brackets available upon request for shades under 48" wide only.
- Inside mount: Additional 3/16" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on standard corded shades.
- Inside mount: Additional 1/4" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on cordless shades.
- Inside mount: Additional ½” headrail deduction taken at factory when adding hold down brackets.
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ Top Down Bottom Up products come with attached magnets and striker plates in center to provide tight closure. Shades over 42" wide will have striker plates approximately 4" from the edges.
- Corded Top Down Bottom Up lift option comes standard with lift cords on the left and top down cords on the right.
- All lift systems come with color coordinated painted rails.
- Motorized options are excluded from FIT Guarantee.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||
- Battery charge will last ~6-12 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered once a day. Battery can be recharged up to 500 times. It takes approximately 5 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted.
- The battery uses an 8.4 volt charger, which requires a standard power outlet to recharge the battery. The charger is black and comes with a 156” wire.
- Motorized wand will always come in white.
- Upper and lower limits are set at the factory and can be adjusted.
- Wand pendant is 2 1/2" long and does not need to be mounted to the wall to operate the shade.