Description and Features
Get the best blackout features and options at a price you can afford. Our Select Double Cell Blackout cellulars provide the ultimate in light and noise control, so they’re perfect for baby nurseries, bedrooms, home theaters and media rooms. Their ½” double-cell construction helps insulate your windows and your budget by lowering energy costs and usage. Made from 100% polyester soft-spun lace that blocks up to 99% of harmful ultraviolet rays, they’re durable and easy to clean, so these classy custom honeycomb cellulars will last for years.
Make an extra impact on extra wide windows with Select Double Cell Blackouts in single widths up to 120” for a truly designer look. Customize them to fit your style and décor with popular neutral colors that pair perfectly with drapery and other products. With five easy lift systems to choose from – including our child- and pet safe Cordless Lift & Lock™, standard – you’re in total control of how much light to let in … and keep out.
- ½” double-cell construction
- Wide widths available to cover large windows with a single shade
- All components color coordinated to fabric for seamless appearance top to bottom
- Durable metal snap-in brackets for easy installation
- Coordinate with Select Single Cell Blackout Shades
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Neutral white backing conforms with HOA guidelines
- 99% UV blockage
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Industry best warranty
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Window treatments 12" and under have a max height of 80".
- Standard inside mount brackets are top mounted. Side mounting brackets available upon request for shades less than 48" wide only.
- Adding hold down brackets to inside mounts will increase headrail deduction to 1/2" to make room for brackets.
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ Top Down Bottom Up lift option comes with attached magnets and striker plates in center to provide tight closure. Striker plates on shades more than 42" wide will be approximately 4" from edges.
- Corded top down bottom up lift option comes with lift cords on the left and top down cords on the right.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||
|Min outside-mount space||