Description and Features
Offering the best premium features and options for a price you can afford, the Select Double Cell Blackout Cellulars give you ultimate light control, and they even help muffle some outside noise. This makes them perfect for baby nurseries, bedrooms, home theaters, and media rooms. Their double cell construction will insulate your windows and lower your energy costs and usage. If you have an extra wide window, these are the perfect shades for you. They come in wide widths so you can get the look you want without sacrificing style.
Made from soft-spun lace fabric, this product is available in 11 modern colors. No matter the color you choose, the backside is white, which will help you maintain a uniform look outside and conform to common HOA regulations. To make the Select Double Cell Blackout Cellulars a perfect fit for your needs, choose from 5 different lift options - the popular Cordless Lift & Lock™ system, continuous cord loop, standard lift, top down bottom up, and the cordless top down/bottom up Lift & Lock™ system. With so many options, the window coverings you’ve been dreaming of can now be a reality.
- Our new Cordless Lift & Lock™ option raises and lowers shades without the use of cords, which makes them ideal in homes with small children or pets. Just press the button to lift and lower.
- Our new Cordless Lift & Lock™ Top Down Bottom Up system lowers from the top and raises from the bottom. Child safe, just press the button and hold to lift and lower.
- Easy to clean 100% polyester double cell blackout fabrics are easy to clean and help absorb sound for quieter, more comfortable rooms.
- Wide widths available to cover large windows with a single shade for a truly custom look
- All components are truly color coordinated to the fabric for a beautiful, finished appearance top to bottom.
- White fabric on backside (street side) of shade maintains uniform, dimensional look to exterior and conforms to HOA guidelines.
- Durable metal snap-in brackets allow for easy installation.
- 1/2 inch Double Cell Construction.
Recommendations and Limitations
- UV Blockage - 99%.
- Standard inside mount brackets are top mounted. Side mounting brackets available upon request for shades under 48" wide only.
- Corded top down bottom up will come standard with lift cords on the left and top down cords on the right.
- Adding hold down brackets to inside mounted shades will increase headrail deduction to 1/2". This is done to make room for brackets.
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ Top Down Bottom Up shades will come with attached magnets and striker plates in center to provide tight closure. Shades over 42" wide will have striker plates approximately 4" from the edges.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||
|Min outside-mount space||