HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
In a bedroom, nursery, office or living room you don't just want the ultimate in light and noise control, you need it. Just imagine it - no more waking up at 5:00 AM with the sun or having to carefully position your head or body to block the glare of the sun from hitting your television or computer screen. Oh, what a life that would be.
Lucky for you, that’s exactly what you get with these durable, custom blackout window treatments. The easy-to-clean fabric absorbs sound and blocks up to 99% of incoming light. And the ½” honeycomb construction also helps save money on your energy bills by insulating your windows against the erratic and ever-changing moods of mother nature.
Make an extra impact on extra wide windows with Select Double Cell Blackouts in single widths up to 120” for a truly unique look. Take it a step further and customize them to fit your style and décor with popular neutral colors that pair perfectly with drapery and other products. Order some samples to see how these marvelous window coverings will look in your space.
All components are color-coordinated to match your fabric selection for a seamless appearance from top to bottom. You can even coordinate with Select Single Cell Blackout Shades to keep the look going throughout your house! And with five easy lift systems to choose from - including our child and pet safe Cordless Lift & Lock™ - you’re in total control of how much light to let in (or keep out).
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Wide widths available for larger windows
- Metal snap-in brackets for easy installation
- Neutral white backing
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
"What an amazing product! These shades not only block all the light, but the heat as well! I also noticed they buffer noise, which is always a bonus. We definitely plan to buy more for the bedrooms! Also, super easy installation and we love the cordless mechanism." - Shawna, Tucson, AZ
Recommendations and Limitations
- Window treatments 12" and under have a max height of 80".
- Standard inside mount brackets are top mounted. Side mounting brackets available upon request for shades less than 48" wide only.
- Adding hold down brackets to inside mounts will increase headrail deduction to 1/2" to make room for brackets.
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ Top Down Bottom Up lift option comes with attached magnets and striker plates in center to provide tight closure. Striker plates on shades more than 42" wide will be approximately 4" from edges.
- Corded top down bottom up lift option comes with lift cords on the left and top down cords on the right.
- Inside mount: Additional 3/16" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on standard corded shades.
- Inside mount: Additional 1/4" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on cordless shades.
- For outside mount shades, we recommend adding an additional 4" to your width to prevent light gaps on the sides of your window. This is especially important for Cordless Lift & Lock and Cordless Lift & Lock Top Down Bottom Up systems as the brackets cause the shade to stick out from the wall roughly 1".
- All lift systems come with color coordinated painted rails.
- Motorized options are excluded from FIT Guarantee.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||
- Battery charge will last ~6-12 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered once a day. Battery can be recharged up to 500 times. It takes approximately 5 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted.
- The battery uses an 8.4 volt charger, which requires a standard power outlet to recharge the battery. The charger is black and comes with a 156” wire.
- Motorized wand will always come in white.
- Upper and lower limits are set at the factory and can be adjusted.
- Wand pendant is 2 1/2" long and does not need to be mounted to the wall to operate the shade.