Typically ships 4 to 5 business days after ordering.
Description and Features
Guaranteed not to tear, separate, or discolor, the striking 2” pleated folds in these light filtering window coverings make them a stylish standout in any space. With fewer horizontal lines running through them than smaller pleat sizes, they’re ideal for taller and extra wide windows. And they’re as practical as they are beautiful. The energy-efficient single-cell construction helps keep rooms cozy and comfortable by trapping unwanted heat or cold...and lowering your utility bills.
Custom-made 2" Premier Light Filtering Cellulars include fabric-wrapped headrails color-coordinated to the 100% polyester fabric shade. And, as with all honeycomb and cellular window products you’ll find here on selectblinds.com, the easy lift Cordless Lift & Lock™ system comes standard.
Looking for a cool alternative for covering sliding doors to complement your window treatments? Match these horizontal cellulars with 2" Premier Light Filtering Vertical Cellulars for a cohesive custom look throughout your home.
- 2" single-cell construction
- Color-coordinated, fabric-wrapped headrails
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Cordless conforms to CPSC child-safety guidelines
- White fabric on backside (street side) of product conforms to HOA guidelines
- Industry-best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Maximum product size: 60 square feet.
- Due to size of pleat, fabric will protrude past headrails when treatment is fully raised.
- Inside mount: Additional 3/16" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on standard corded shades.
- Inside mount: Additional 1/4" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on cordless shades.
- Inside mount: 5/8" deduction off fabric taken at factory. Please do NOT accommodate for these deductions when measuring your windows.
- All lift styles come with fabric-wrapped rails.
- Standard inside mount brackets are top mounted. Side mount brackets available upon request for coverings less than 48" wide only.
- Tri-Shade lift option features top down/bottom up operation, with sheer color on top and solid on bottom.
- Motorized options for this product are not covered under our FIT Guarantee.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||
- Motorization remote and charger are not included. At least one remote and one charger is needed per order.
- Battery charge will last ~6-12 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered once a day. Battery can be recharged up to 500 times. It takes approximately 5 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted.
- Add optional solar charger for a constant trickle charge. Solar charger plugs into motor and can be mounted to the back of the headrail or side of window sill.
- Flush inside mount with solar charger requires at least 4" depth.
- Motorization 5-channel remote includes one 3V battery, that can power up to five (5) individual or five groups of window treatments. Remote range is ~80'. (Do not let antenna on headrail motor touch any metal objects, as this may interfere with signals from the remote control.) At least one remote per room is recommended.
- Motorized products installed in windows with metal casings may have a reduced radio frequency range, or may not operate at all, depending on the application.
- Upper and lower limits come preprogrammed. Remotes do not come preprogrammed, refer to the installation guide on how to program your remote to your liking.