HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
Love the sun but hate having to wear sunscreen while binge-watching your favorite shows? Just because you want a break from the harsh glare of the sun doesn't mean you have to sign your soul away to the dark side! Enjoy the gently filtered light of day through these gorgeous 2" Premier Light Filtering Cellulars.
Guaranteed not to tear, separate or discolor, the striking 2” folds in these light filtering window coverings make them a stylish standout in any space. With fewer horizontal lines running through them than cellulars with smaller pleat sizes, they’re ideal for taller and extra wide windows. Plus they’re as practical as they are beautiful! The durable fabric protects your floors and furniture from discoloration. The energy-efficient, single-cell construction helps keep rooms cozy and comfortable by trapping unwanted heat or cold so you can control your home's environment without being at the mercy of fickleness of mother nature.
These custom-made honeycombs come with color-coordinated, fabric-wrapped head and bottom rails that match your color selection. And, as with all honeycomb and cellular window products you’ll find here on SelectBlinds.com, the child-safe Cordless Lift & Lock™ system comes standard. But if that's not your bag, there are plenty of other lift options to choose from, including Top Down Bottom Up, TriShade and Continuous Cord Loop.
Looking for a cool alternative for covering sliding doors to complement your window treatments? Match these horizontal cellulars with 2" Premier Light Filtering Vertical Cellulars for a cohesive, custom look throughout your living environment.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- 100% spun lace fabric
- Cordless conforms to child-safety guidelines
- White fabric on backside
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
“I'm a contractor and truly appreciate the blinds coming in cut properly to the measurements I provided. The color and style selections are tremendous and they were done and shipped quickly. I installed both in about 5 minutes and they look fantastic and function smoothly. I believe the products that I purchased were an excellent value and I'm already working on my second order. Thanks!" - Pete H., Ohio
Recommendations and Specifications
- Maximum product size: 60 square feet.
- Due to size of pleat, fabric will protrude past headrails when treatment is fully raised.
- Inside mount: Additional 3/16" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on standard corded shades.
- Inside mount: Additional 1/4" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on cordless shades.
- Inside mount: 5/8" deduction off fabric taken at factory. Please do NOT accommodate for these deductions when measuring your windows.
- All lift styles come with fabric-wrapped rails.
- Standard inside mount brackets are top mounted. Side mount brackets available upon request for coverings less than 48" wide only.
- Tri-Shade lift option features top down/bottom up operation, with sheer color on top and solid on bottom.
- Motorized options for this product are not covered under our FIT Guarantee.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||
- Motorization remote and charger are not included. At least one remote and one charger is needed per order.
- Battery charge will last ~6-12 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered once a day. Battery can be recharged up to 500 times. It takes approximately 5 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted.
- Add optional solar charger for a constant trickle charge. Solar charger plugs into motor and can be mounted to the back of the headrail or side of window sill.
- Flush inside mount with solar charger requires at least 4" depth.
- Motorization 5-channel remote includes one 3V battery, that can power up to five (5) individual or five groups of window treatments. Remote range is ~80'. (Do not let antenna on headrail motor touch any metal objects, as this may interfere with signals from the remote control.) At least one remote per room is recommended.
- Motorized products installed in windows with metal casings may have a reduced radio frequency range, or may not operate at all, depending on the application.
- Upper and lower limits come preprogrammed. Remotes do not come preprogrammed, refer to the installation guide on how to program your remote to your liking.