Typically ships 4 to 5 business days after ordering.
Description and Features
Slumber more soundly with these custom designer-quality window coverings on your windows. Stylish 2” fabric pleats in the dreamiest colors keep light from coming through for the ultimate blackout experience. You’ll stay comfortable all night long, too, thanks to their energy efficient, 2” single-cell construction that helps keep out unwanted air and noise.
If you do want to let some natural light in, upgrade from a standard Cordless Lift & Lock™ to the Cordless Top Down Bottom Up Lift & Lock™ or Tri-Shade lift system. The top down/bottom up option lets you lower your cellulars from the top while maintaining your privacy on the bottom (or vice versa). Tri-Shade products are like getting two window treatments in one. Get top down/bottom up benefits but with a built-in sheer material in between for even more light control. (2" Premier Blackout Cellulars are also available with an optional continuous cord loop lift.)
To shed some light on these easy-to-install, DIY decorator favorites, order a free sample today and we’ll ship it to you tomorrow!
- 2" single-cell construction
- Color-coordinated, fabric-wrapped head- and bottom rails
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Neutral white backing conforms with HOA guidelines
- 99% UV blockage
- Industry-best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Maximum product size 60 square feet.
- Due to size of pleats, fabric will protrude past headrails when fully raised.
- Inside mount: Additional 3/16" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on standard corded shades.
- Inside mount: Additional 1/4" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on cordless shades.
- Inside mount: 1/4" deduction off headrail and 5/8" deduction off fabric automatically taken at factory. To ensure a proper fit, please do NOT adjust your measurements to accommodate for these deductions.
- All lift styles come with fabric-wrapped rails.
- Standard inside mounted brackets are top mounted. Side mounted brackets available upon request for treatments less than 48" wide only.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Depth||