HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
Are you so desperate for a good night's sleep that you're about ready to tape your eyes shut and drown out the world in a medley of white noise? Trust us, you're not alone! Take your sleeping skills to the next level and slumber more soundly with these custom 2" Premier Blackout Cellulars.
These designer-quality window coverings feature sophisticated pleated fabric in the dreamiest of colors. They easily prevent light from coming through for the ultimate blackout experience. You’ll stay comfortable all night (or day) long, too, thanks to their energy-efficient, 2” single-cell construction that helps keep out unwanted heat, cold and noise.
If you do want to let some natural light in without compromising on privacy, upgrade from a standard Cordless Lift & Lock™ to the Cordless Top Down Bottom Up Lift & Lock™, or even the TriShade lift system. The Top Down/Bottom Up option lets you lower your cellulars from the top while maintaining your privacy on the bottom (or vice versa). TriShade products are like getting two window treatments in one. You'll get top down bottom up benefits but with a built-in sheer material in between for even more light control. These wonderful window coverings are also available with an optional Continuous Cord Loop lift.
Color-coordinated, fabric-wrapped head and bottom rails complete the custom, designer look of your new window treatments. And to shed some light on how these easy-to-install, DIY decorator favorites will fit into your existing aesthetic, order a free sample (or more) today!
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Cordless meets current kid-safety standards
- Neutral white backing
- Block 99% of UVs
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
"I ordered these for my daughter's room to help keep the sun/heat out and they are amazing! They were super easy to install, look great and shipping was fast! I would definitely order these again!" - Jaime Salazar, California
Recommendations and Specifications
- Maximum product size 60 square feet.
- Due to size of pleats, fabric will protrude past headrails when fully raised.
- Inside mount: Additional 3/16" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on standard corded shades.
- Inside mount: Additional 1/4" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on cordless shades.
- Inside mount: 1/4" deduction off headrail and 5/8" deduction off fabric automatically taken at factory. To ensure a proper fit, please do NOT adjust your measurements to accommodate for these deductions.
- For outside mount shades, we recommend adding an additional 4" to your width to prevent light gaps on the sides of your window. This is especially important for Cordless Lift & Lock and Cordless Lift & Lock Top Down Bottom Up systems as the brackets cause the shade to stick out from the wall roughly 1".
- All lift styles come with fabric-wrapped rails.
- Standard inside mounted brackets are top mounted. Side mounted brackets available upon request for treatments less than 48" wide only.
- Motorized options for this product are not covered under our FIT Guarantee.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||
- Motorization remote and charger are not included. At least one remote and one charger is needed per order.
- Battery charge will last ~6-12 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered once a day. Battery can be recharged up to 500 times. It takes approximately 5 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted.
- Add optional solar charger for a constant trickle charge. Solar charger plugs into motor and can be mounted to the back of the headrail or side of window sill.
- Flush inside mount with solar charger requires at least 4" depth.
- Motorization 5-channel remote includes one 3V battery, that can power up to five (5) individual or five groups of window treatments. Remote range is ~80'. (Do not let antenna on headrail motor touch any metal objects, as this may interfere with signals from the remote control.) At least one remote per room is recommended.
- Motorized products installed in windows with metal casings may have a reduced radio frequency range, or may not operate at all, depending on the application.
- Upper and lower limits come preprogrammed. Remotes do not come preprogrammed, refer to the installation guide on how to program your remote to your liking.