Typically ships 4 to 5 business days after ordering.
Description and Features
Fill your home with soft, filtered light from a fun collection of colors to add a pop of pizzazz to any room. The durable, energy-efficient single-cell construction of these light filtering shades also helps filter out heat, cold, even noise, to create warm, welcoming spaces.
Get the custom design look you love, with larger, ¾” pleats (perfect for really big windows) and designer details like fabric-covered headrails and components color coordinated to match each cordless shade. Couple a cordless lift system with motorized operation for the easiest way to lift and lower these popular cellular window treatments. Premier Single Cell Light Filtering products feature a low-cost motorized option with remote-control convenience. Motorization is a great option for large, extra wide, or hard to reach windows, and for homes with young children, or for those who may need special assistance due to physical limitations.
Check out the other easy lift styles available (just click on Select Features) and, while you’re at it, why not sample some of the great colors you can choose from to create that special look that’s all your own?
- 100% spun lace fabric
- Large ¾” single-cell construction
- Lowest-cost remote control option (operate up to 5 shades at once with one remote)
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Neutral white backing conforms with HOA guidelines
- Color-coordinated or fabric-wrapped headrails determined by lift system
- 99% UV blockage
- Industry-best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Treatments 12" and under have a max height of 80".
- Corded top down/bottom up lift option: Left cords operate bottom rail. Right cords operate center rail for top down.
- Standard inside mount brackets are top mounted. Side mounting brackets available upon request for products less than 48" wide only.
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ Top Down Bottom Ups come with attached magnets and striker plates in center to provide tight closure. Striker plates on shades over 42" wide will be approximately 4" from the edges.
- Headrails and bottom rails will vary based on lift style. It is recommended to order the same lift system for shades in the same room. Standard Lift and Top Down Bottom Up come with color-coordinated rails. Cordless Lift & Lock, Continuous Cord Loop, Cordless Lift & Lock Top Down Bottom Up, TriShades and Motorization come with fabric-wrapped rails.
- Inside mount: Additional 3/16" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on standard corded shades.
- Inside mount: Additional 1/4" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on cordless shades.
- Motorization remote and charger are not included. At least one remote and one charger is needed per order.
- Battery charge will last ~6-12 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered once a day. Battery can be recharged up to 500 times. It takes approximately 5 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted.
- Add optional solar charger for a constant trickle charge. Solar charger plugs into motor and can be mounted to the back of the headrail or side of window sill.
- Flush inside mount with solar charger requires at least 4" depth.
- Motorization 5-channel remote includes one 3V battery, that can power up to five (5) individual or five groups of window treatments. Remote range is ~80'. (Do not let antenna on headrail motor touch any metal objects, as this may interfere with signals from the remote control.) At least one remote per room is recommended.
- Motorized products installed in windows with metal casings may have a reduced radio frequency range, or may not operate at all, depending on the application.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||