Description and Features
Let your love light shine through our Premier Single Cell Light Filtering shades. These customer-favorite window treatments will fill your home with soft, filtered light from a fun collection of colors to add a pop of pizzazz to any room. Their durable, energy-efficient single-cell construction also helps filter out heat, cold, even noise, to create warm, welcoming spaces.
Get the custom design look you love, with larger, ¾” pleats (perfect for larger windows) and designer details like fabric-covered headrails and components color coordinated to match each cordless shade. Couple a cordless lift system with motorized operation for the easiest way to lift and lower these popular cellular window treatments. Motorization is a great option for large, extra wide, or hard to reach windows, and for homes with young children, or for those who may need special assistance due to physical limitations. And our Premier Single Cell Light Filtering products feature our lowest-cost motorized option for remote-control convenience.
Check out the other easy lift styles available (just click on Select Features) and, while you’re at it, why not sample some of the great colors you can choose from to create that special look that’s all your own?
- 100% spun lace fabric
- Large ¾” single-cell construction
- Motorized lift option operates up to 5 shades at once with one remote
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Neutral white backing conforms with HOA guidelines
- 99% UV blockage
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Industry best warranty
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Treatments 12" and under have a max height of 80".
- Corded top down/bottom up lift option: Left cords operate bottom rail. Right cords operate center rail for top down.
- Standard inside mount brackets are top mounted. Side mounting brackets available upon request for products less than 48" wide only.
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ Top Down Bottom Ups come with attached magnets and striker plates in center to provide tight closure. Striker plates on shades over 42" wide will be approximately 4" from the edges.
- Headrails and bottom rails will vary based on lift style. It is recommended to order the same lift system for shades in the same room. Standard lift and corded top down bottom up do not come with fabric-wrapped rails.
- Inside mount: Additional 3/16" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on standard corded shades.
- Inside mount: Additional 1/4" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on cordless shades.
- Adding hold down brackets to inside mounted shades will increase headrail deduction to 1/2" to make room for brackets.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||
|Min outside-mount space||