Description and Features
Insulate your windows and home in style with our Premier Single Cell Blackouts. The insulated ¾” single-cell pleats help trap unwanted air to keep rooms cool and comfy or warm and cozy year-round, while saving you money on monthly energy bills. They work as a natural sound barrier, too, making these custom blackout coverings a natural for baby’s room, bedrooms, wherever you need complete privacy and quiet.
Made of top-quality, 100% soft-spun fabric in colors to calm and soothe you, the blackout material lining each cell blocks 100% of incoming light and 99% of damaging ultra-violet rays to help protect furnishings and finishes from fading. Available with free Cordless Lift & Lock™, there’s a lift style to meet any need in any space, including TriShade and motorized for even more customizable options. Open or closed, our fashion-forward Premier Single Cell Blackouts come with fabric-wrapped headrails and hardware for a clean, seamless look.
- Energy-efficient ¾” single-cell construction
- 100% polyester
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Neutral white backing conforms with HOA guidelines
- 99% UV blockage
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Industry best warranty
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Coverings 12" and under have a max height of 80".
- Corded top down/bottom up lift option: Left cords operate bottom rail. Right cords operate center rail for top down.
- Inside mount: Additional 3/16" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on standard corded shades.
- Inside mount: Additional 1/4" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on cordless shades.
- Standard inside mount brackets are top mounted. Side mounting brackets available upon request for shades less than 48" wide only.
- Adding hold down brackets to inside mounted shades will increase headrail deduction to 1/2"to make room for brackets.
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ Top Down Bottom Ups will come with attached magnets and striker plates in center to provide tight closure. Window treatments over 42" wide will have striker plates approximately 4" from the edges.
- Headrails and bottom rails will vary based on lift style. It is recommended to order the same lift system for shades in the same room. Standard lift and corded top down bottom up do not come with fabric-wrapped rails.
- Motorized lift option: Remote control operates up to 5 shades at the same time with one remote.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||
|Min outside-mount space||