Typically ships 4 to 5 business days after ordering.
Description and Features
Keep rooms cool and comfy or warm and cozy year-round, while saving money on monthly energy bills. Insulated ¾” single-cell pleated window coverings help trap unwanted air and work as a natural sound barrier, too, making them a great choice for baby’s room, bedrooms, or anywhere you need complete privacy and quiet.
Made of top-quality, 100% soft-spun fabric in colors to calm and soothe you, these custom blackout coverings block incoming light and 99% of damaging ultra-violet rays to help protect furnishings and finishes from fading. Available with free Cordless Lift & Lock™, there’s a lift style to meet any need in any space, including TriShade and motorized options. Open or closed, fashion-forward Premier Single Cell Blackouts come with fabric-wrapped headrails and/or color-coordinated hardware for a clean, seamless look.
- Energy-efficient ¾” single-cell construction
- 100% polyester
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Neutral white backing conforms with HOA guidelines
- Color-coordinated or fabric-wrapped headrails determined by lift system
- 99% UV blockage
- Industry-best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Coverings 12" and under have a max height of 80".
- Corded top down/bottom up lift option: Left cords operate bottom rail. Right cords operate center rail for top down.
- Inside mount: Additional 3/16" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on standard corded shades.
- Inside mount: Additional 1/4" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on cordless shades.
- Standard inside mount brackets are top mounted. Side mounting brackets available upon request for shades less than 48" wide only.
- Adding hold down brackets to inside mounted shades will increase headrail deduction to 1/2"to make room for brackets.
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ Top Down Bottom Ups will come with attached magnets and striker plates in center to provide tight closure. Window treatments over 42" wide will have striker plates approximately 4" from the edges.
- Headrails and bottom rails will vary based on lift style. It is recommended to order the same lift system for shades in the same room. Standard Lift and Top Down Bottom Up come with color-coordinated rails. Cordless Lift & Lock, Continuous Cord Loop, Cordless Lift & Lock Top Down Bottom Up, TriShades and Motorization come with fabric-wrapped rails.
- Motorized options for this product are not covered under our FIT Guarantee.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||
- Motorization remote and charger are not included. At least one remote and one charger is needed per order.
- Battery charge will last ~6-12 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered once a day. Battery can be recharged up to 500 times. It takes approximately 5 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted.
- Add optional solar charger for a constant trickle charge. Solar charger plugs into motor and can be mounted to the back of the headrail or side of window sill.
- Flush inside mount with solar charger requires at least 4" depth.
- Motorization 5-channel remote includes one 3V battery, that can power up to five (5) individual or five groups of window treatments. Remote range is ~80'. (Do not let antenna on headrail motor touch any metal objects, as this may interfere with signals from the remote control.) At least one remote per room is recommended.
- Motorized products installed in windows with metal casings may have a reduced radio frequency range, or may not operate at all, depending on the application.
- Upper and lower limits come preprogrammed. Remotes do not come preprogrammed, refer to the installation guide on how to program your remote to your liking.