Typically ships 4 to 5 business days after ordering.
Description and Features
Easily adjust your unique light and privacy preferences with this all-in-one, pleated window treatment. A see-through sheer covering on the top combines with a solid light filtering cellular on the bottom to let you control just how much light to let in and where. Want to brighten things up? Simply pull the rail down from the top to reveal the sheer beauty of the great outdoors. Or pull up the fabric bottom to let in softly colored light. You can meet in the middle or anywhere in between.
Stylish, energy-efficient, easy to install and use, the child-safe Cordless Lift & Lock™ system makes operating each section virtually effortless with just the push of a button. Or choose the continuous cord loop option with two sets of cords, one on each side, to set the perfect heights for the fabric to rest. Slim line, color-coordinated rails keep the look fluid however you position each section, bringing the neutral light-filtering shade on top and bold, brilliant cellular color on the bottom together seamlessly. See what sheer perfection looks like. Order your free samples here.
- Energy-efficient, 1/2" double-cell construction
- 100% spun lace fabric
- Cover wide windows with a single shade for truly custom look
- Color-coordinated components match bottom fabric
- White fabric on backside (street side) of shade for uniform look to exterior; conforms to HOA guidelines
- Durable metal snap-in brackets for easy installation
- Industry-best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- UV Blockage - 99%.
- Standard inside mount brackets are top mounted. Side mounting brackets available upon request for shades under 48" wide only.
- Inside mount: Additional 3/16" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on standard corded shades.
- Inside mount: Additional 1/4" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on cordless shades.
- All lift systems come fabric wrapped.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||