Typically ships 6 to 8 business days after ordering.
Description and Features
Brighten any space with warm, diffused light and keep furnishings from fading by covering your windows with these colorful, energy efficient cellulars. Fashionable ½” pleats in premium 100% spun lace fabric filter out up to 99% of damaging UV rays to keep you cool and comfortable while protecting your interiors from direct sunlight.
Premier Double Cell Light Filtering window coverings help absorb noise and look great on any window. Color-coordinated components and fabric-covered rails come standard for a streamlined, cohesive look. And the white backing conforms to HOA guidelines for a uniform look from the outside.
Available in single widths up to 120” for extra wide windows, these durable treatments are easily operated with your choice of lift system, including optional remote-controlled motorization (great for larger windows). Other feature upgrades include Top Down Bottom Up, Tri-Shades, continuous cord loop or Best for Kids Cordless Lift & Lock™ Top Down Bottom Up lift systems. Or go with either a standard corded lift or Best for Kids Cordless Lift & Lock™ at no extra charge.
- Made from soft, thick 100% spun lace fabric
- ½” double-cell construction
- 99% UV blockage
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Cordless conforms to CPSC child-safety guidelines
- White fabric on backside (street side) of product conforms to HOA guidelines
- Color-coordinated or fabric-wrapped headrails determined by lift system
- Industry-best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Corded top down bottom up lift option: Left cords operate bottom rail. Right cords operate center rail for top down.
- Standard inside mount brackets are top mounted. Side mounting brackets available upon request for shades less than 48" wide only.
- Headrails and bottom rails will vary based on lift style. It is recommended to order the same lift system for shades in the same room. Standard Lift and Top Down Bottom Up come with color-coordinated rails. Cordless Lift & Lock, Continuous Cord Loop, Cordless Lift & Lock Top Down Bottom Up, TriShades and Motorization come with fabric-wrapped rails.
- Inside mount: Additional 3/16" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on standard corded shades.
- Inside mount: Additional 1/4" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on cordless shades.
- Adding Hold Down Brackets to inside mounted shades will increase headrail deduction to 1/2". This is done to make room for brackets.
- Products 12" wide and under have a max height of 80".
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ Top Down Bottom Up window treatments come with attached magnets and striker plates in center to provide tight closure. Striker plates on shades over 42” wide are approximately 4" from the edges.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||
- Motorization remote and charger are not included. At least one remote and one charger is needed per order.
- Battery charge will last ~6-12 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered once a day. Battery can be recharged up to 500 times. It takes approximately 5 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted.
- Add optional solar charger for a constant trickle charge. Solar charger plugs into motor and can be mounted to the back of the headrail or side of window sill.
- Flush inside mount with solar charger requires at least 4" depth.
- Motorization 5-channel remote includes one 3V battery, that can power up to five (5) individual or five groups of window treatments. Remote range is ~80'. (Do not let antenna on headrail motor touch any metal objects, as this may interfere with signals from the remote control.) At least one remote per room is recommended.
- Motorized products installed in windows with metal casings may have a reduced radio frequency range, or may not operate at all, depending on the application.