Description and Features
Create a calm and soothing space with our Premier Double Cell Light Filtering window coverings. Made from premium, 100% spun lace fabric, these sophisticated cellulars block up to 99% of damaging UV rays and help absorb noise. Grace your space with softly filtered light through stylish ½” pleats in a selection of today’s top colors. Color-coordinated components and fabric-covered rails come standard for a streamlined, cohesive look. And the white backing conforms to HOA guidelines for a uniform look from the outside.
Available in single widths up to 120” for extra wide windows, these durable treatments are easily operated with your choice of lift system, including optional remote-controlled motorization (great for larger windows). Other feature upgrades include Top Down Bottom Up, Tri-Shades, continuous cord loop or Best for Kids Cordless Lift & Lock™ Top Down Bottom Up lift systems. Or go with either our standard corded lift or Best for Kids Cordless Lift & Lock™ at no extra charge.
- Made from soft, thick 100% spun lace fabric
- ½” double-cell construction
- 99% UV blockage
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Cordless conforms to CPSC child-safety guidelines
- White fabric on backside (street side) of product conforms to HOA guidelines
- Industry-best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Motorized remote control lift option operates up to five shades at the same time.
- Corded top down bottom up lift option: Left cords operate bottom rail. Right cords operate center rail for top down.
- Standard inside mount brackets are top mounted. Side mounting brackets available upon request for shades less than 48" wide only.
- Headrails and bottom rails will vary based on lift style. It is recommended to order the same lift system for shades in the same room. Standard lift and corded top down bottom up do not come with fabric-wrapped rails.
- Inside mount: Additional 3/16" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on standard corded shades.
- Inside mount: Additional 1/4" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on cordless shades.
- Adding hold down brackets to inside mounted shades will increase headrail deduction to 1/2". This is done to make room for brackets.
- Products 12" wide and under have a max height of 80".
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ Top Down Bottom Up window treatments come with attached magnets and striker plates in center to provide tight closure. Striker plates on shades over 42” wide are approximately 4" from the edges.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||
|Min outside-mount space||