Description and Features
Made from premium spun lace fabric that helps absorb noise, the Premier Double Cell Light Filtering Cellular Shades look great and they're durable. With your choice of 32 gorgeous colors, like Lily of the Valley and Pumpkin Spice, your space will look chic, stylish, and sophisticated. No matter the color you choose, the backside will be white, helping you conform to common HOA regulations. They also come standard with color-coordinated components and fabric-covered rails for a cohesive look.
You can choose from several lift styles, including the standard Cordless Lift & Lock™ system, a Cordless Top Down/Bottom Up Lift & Lock™ system, and remote-controlled motorization. With the Premier Double Cell Light Filtering Cellular Shades, you can customize the look of your windows right from the comfort of your own home.
- Our new Cordless Lift & Lock™ system option raises and lowers shades without the use of cords, which makes them ideal in homes with small children or pets. Just press the button and hold to lift and lower.
- Top down/bottom up lowers from the top and raises from the bottom with our new Cordless Lift & Lock™ system. Child safe, just press the button to lift and lower.
- Battery-Operated Motorization allows you to open and close shades with the touch of a button. Remote control operates a single shade or up to 5 shades at the same time.
- Soft, thick 100% spun lace fabric helps absorb sound for quieter, more comfortable rooms.
- All cordless headrails and components are fabric wrapped to coordinate with the color selected.
- White tabbed fabric on backside (street side) of shade maintains uniform, dimensional look to exterior and conforms to HOA guidelines.
- 1/2 inch Double Cell Construction
- UV Blockage - 99%
Recommendations and Limitations
- Corded top down bottom up- Left cords operate bottom rail. Right cords operate center rail for top down.
- Standard inside mount brackets are top mounted. Side mounting brackets available upon request for shades under 48" wide only.
- Adding hold down brackets to inside mounted shades will increase headrail deduction to 1/2". This is done to make room for brackets.
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ Top Down Bottom Up shades will come with attached magnets and striker plates in center to provide tight closure. Shades over 42" wide will have striker plates approximately 4" from the edges.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||
|Min outside-mount space||