HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
When the sun shining through your windows isn't quite lollipops and rainbows, you know it's time to call for backup. And how better to battle those harsh rays of sunlight than with fashionable, multi-use window coverings that let you take control of the light level in your home.
You deserve to have light when you want it and darkness when you need it. Enjoy naturally filtered light or black it out entirely with only one shade! Eliminate the need for two separate coverings on your bedroom windows with these unique, day/night window treatments. Adjust the level of light and diffuse 99% of harmful UV rays by simply lowering the sheer pleated fabric on top. Or raise and lower the blackout fabric on the bottom to block light completely and keep prying eyes outside from seeing in.
Easily go from day to night – and back again – with the touch of a button using the child-safe Cordless Lift & Lock™ system to lock in the position of your TriShade. Or choose optional Continuous Cord Loop operation. Color-coordinated top and bottom rails on the Premier Double Cell Blackout TriShades complement the variety of colors available to choose from, all pairing perfectly with the neutral pleated sheer top fabric for a finished look top to bottom.
The ½” double-cell construction of these energy-efficient cellulars can help reduce energy costs and save you money (cha-ching!), too. They’re made from high-quality, easy-to-clean soft-spun lace that buffers sound and insulates your windows. And you’ll sleep soundly knowing they come with the industry’s best limited lifetime warranty. Sample some of the different colors to find one that matches your style!
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Cover wide windows with a single shade
- White fabric on backside
- Durable metal snap-in brackets allow for easy installation
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
"My husband and I installed the blackout trishade in our theater room and absolutely love it! It is the perfect combination! During the day, we let light flow in through the sheer part of the shade and when we watch movies, we go full blackout." - Ashley D., Phoenix, AZ
Recommendations and Specifications
- UV Blockage - 99%.
- Standard inside mount brackets are top mounted. Side mounting brackets available upon request for shades under 48" wide only.
- Inside mount: Additional 3/16" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on standard corded shades.
- Inside mount: Additional 1/4" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on cordless shades.
- For outside mount shades, we recommend adding an additional 4" to your width to prevent light gaps on the sides of your window. This is especially important for Cordless Lift & Lock and Cordless Lift & Lock Top Down Bottom Up systems as the brackets cause the shade to stick out from the wall roughly 1".
- Adding hold down brackets to inside mounted shades will increase headrail deduction to 1/2". This is done to make room for brackets.
- All lift systems come fabric wrapped.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||