Typically ships 4 to 5 business days after ordering.
Description and Features
Enjoy naturally filtered light or black it out entirely with one shade! Eliminate the need for two separate coverings on your bedroom windows with these unique, day/night pleated window treatments. Adjust the level of light and diffuse harmful UV rays by simply lowering the sheer pleated fabric on top. Or raise and lower the blackout fabric on the bottom to block light completely and keep prying eyes outside from seeing in.
Easily go from day to night – and back again – with the touch of a button using the child-safe Cordless Lift & Lock™ system to lock in the position of your trishade. Or choose optional continuous cord loop operation. Color-coordinated top and bottom rails on the Premier Double Cell Blackout TriShades complement the variety of colors available to choose from, all pairing perfectly with the neutral pleated sheer top fabric for a finished look top to bottom.
The ½” double-cell construction of these energy-efficient cellulars can help reduce energy costs and save you money (cha-ching!), too. They’re made from high-quality, easy-to-clean soft-spun lace that buffers sound and insulates your windows. And you’ll sleep soundly knowing they come with the industry’s best limited lifetime warranty.
- Energy-efficient, 1/2" double-cell construction
- 100% spun lace fabric
- Cover wide windows with a single shade for truly custom look
- Color-coordinated components match bottom fabric
- White fabric on backside (street side) of shade for uniform look to exterior; conforms to HOA guidelines
- Durable metal snap-in brackets allow for easy installation
- Industry-best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- UV Blockage - 99%.
- Standard inside mount brackets are top mounted. Side mounting brackets available upon request for shades under 48" wide only.
- Inside mount: Additional 3/16" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on standard corded shades.
- Inside mount: Additional 1/4" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on cordless shades.
- Adding hold down brackets to inside mounted shades will increase headrail deduction to 1/2". This is done to make room for brackets.
- All lift systems come fabric wrapped.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||