Description and Features
Block harsh sunlight and bright streetlights in high style with our Premier Double Cell Blackout Shades. In a range of rich colors, these knockout blackouts keep you covered day and night in single-shade widths from 8” up to 120,” with custom-design features like fabric-wrapped headrails for a smooth appearance from top to bottom. Create more quiet, comfortable spaces with soft, sound-absorbing 100% polyester pleats that are both elegant and energy efficient. The ½” double-cell construction keeps utility costs down and modern design up with an optional motorized lift system for remote-controlled operation from anywhere in the room.
Motorization is just one of four Best for Kids lift systems available with these chic and sophisticated blackout window treatments, including a TriShade upgrade that’s like getting three shades in one! Because SelectBlinds.com always has your family’s safety in mind, our Premier Double Cell Blackouts come standard with our Cordless Lift & Lock™ system that lets you raise and lower them with the touch of a button.
- 100% spun lace fabric
- Energy-efficient ½” double-cell construction
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Neutral white backing conforms with HOA guidelines
- 99% UV blockage
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Industry best warranty
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Treatments 12" and under have a max height of 80".
- Standard inside mount brackets are top mounted. Side mount brackets available upon request for products less than 48" wide only.Corded top down/bottom up lift option: Left cords operate bottom rail. Right cords operate center rail for top down.Adding hold down brackets to inside mounted shades will increase headrail deduction taken at factory to 1/2". This is done to make room for brackets.
- Inside mount: Additional 3/16" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on standard corded shades.
- Inside mount: Additional 1/4" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on cordless shades.
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ Top Down Bottom Up lift option comes with attached magnets and striker plates in center to provide tight closure. Striker plates for shades greater than 42" wide are approximately 4" from edges.
- Headrails and bottom rails will vary based on lift style. It is recommended to order the same lift system for shades in the same room. Standard lift and corded top down bottom up do not come with fabric-wrapped rails.
- Motorized remote-control lift option operates up to five window coverings at the same time.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||
|Min outside-mount space||