Description and Features
Block harsh sunlight during the day and bright streetlights at night with the Premier Double Cell Blackout Shades. Because these shades are made from blackout fabrics, they’re also great if you have a home theater, letting you enjoy your viewing experience without light or a glare disturbing you. The double cell construction makes these shades energy efficient, and they will help lower your energy usage and energy costs. The construction also gives you more sound blockage and control, making your home just a little bit quieter. And with the new fabric-wrapped headrail, you'll get the functionality you want and still make a beautiful style statement.
Not only are the Premier Double Cell Blackouts highly functional, but they’re also stylish. Choose from 19 colors, like Mink and Pearl, for a chic look. And if you have extra-wide windows, these window covers will be the perfect fit. The Cordless Lift & Lock™ system comes standard, but you can always upgrade to a motorized lift system or give it top down bottom up capabilities.
- Our new Cordless Lift & Lock™ system option raises and lowers shades without the use of cords, which makes them ideal in homes with small children or pets. Just press the button and hold to lift and lower.
- Top down/bottom up lowers from the top and raises from the bottom with our new Cordless Lift & Lock™ system. Child safe, just press the button to lift and lower.
- Battery-Operated Motorization allows you to open and close shades with the touch of a button. Remote control operates a single shade or up to 5 shades at the same time.
- Soft, thick 100% spun lace fabric helps absorb sound for quieter, more comfortable rooms.
- 1/2 inch Double Cell Construction
- All cordless headrails and components are fabric wrapped to coordinate with the color selected.
- White tabbed fabric on backside (street side) of shade maintains uniform, dimensional look to exterior and conforms to HOA guidelines.
- %UV Blockage - 99%
Recommendations and Limitations
- Corded top down bottom up- Left cords operate bottom rail. Right cords operate center rail for top down.
- Standard inside mount brackets are top mounted. Side mounting brackets available upon request for shades under 48" wide only.
- Adding hold down brackets to inside mounted shades will increase headrail deduction to 1/2". This is done to make room for brackets.
- Shades 12" and under have a max height of 80"
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ Top Down Bottom Up shades will come with attached magnets and striker plates in center to provide tight closure. Shades over 42" wide will have striker plates approximately 4" from the edges..
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||
|Min outside-mount space||