HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
In the dark about how to buy blackout blinds for your bedroom? High-performing products like these custom blackout window coverings give you more control over your sleeping environment or any other room you're trying to darken. They block out the brightest sunrise - up to 99% of harsh UVs - in the morning and glare from those abnormally bright streetlights at night.
A day sleeper’s delight, they’re designed with your needs for privacy, light control, quiet, and overall convenience in mind. Plus, they look fabulous! And with so many beautiful, neutral colors to choose from, there's something to go with every room in your house.
Create more quiet, comfortable spaces with soft, sound-absorbing pleats that are both elegant and energy-efficient. The 3/4” single or 1/2" double-cell construction keeps utility costs down and modern design up with an optional motorized lift system for remote-controlled operation from anywhere in the room.
Available in a range of rich colors, these knockout blackouts keep you covered day and night in single-shade widths from 8” up to 120.” And color-coordinated or fabric-wrapped headrails give these honeycombs a smooth, sophisticated look from top to bottom.
Motorization is just one of four kid-friendly lift systems available with these chic blackout window treatments. Another option is TriLight, which is essentially three shades in one. But don't worry, even if you don't select one of the other options, the Premier Blackout Cellulars come standard with a child-safe, clutter-free Cordless Lift & Lock™ system that lets you raise and lower them with the touch of a button.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Cover wide windows with a single shade for a truly custom look
- Neutral white backing
- Durable snap-in brackets for easy installation
- Blocks 99% of UV rays
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
"I purchased these shades to block out the sun and glare that comes in my west windows. Before I had these I had the cheap blinds that did not work well at all. I can now watch my TV without the sun glare on the screen. Well worth the money and recommended to all. Very easy to install. I will be back for more of your great blinds soon." - David H., Cloverdale, IN
Recommendations and Specifications
- Treatments 12" and under have a max height of 80".
- Standard inside mount brackets are top mounted. Side mount brackets available upon request for products less than 48" wide only.Corded top down/bottom up lift option: Left cords operate bottom rail. Right cords operate center rail for top down.Adding hold down brackets to inside mounted shades will increase headrail deduction taken at factory to 1/2". This is done to make room for brackets.
- Inside mount: Additional 3/16" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on standard corded shades.
- Inside mount: Additional 1/4" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on cordless shades.
- For outside mount shades, we recommend adding an additional 4" to your width to prevent light gaps on the sides of your window. This is especially important for Cordless Lift & Lock and Cordless Lift & Lock Top Down Bottom Up systems as the brackets cause the shade to stick out from the wall roughly 1".
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ Top Down Bottom Up lift option comes with attached magnets and striker plates in center to provide tight closure. Striker plates for shades greater than 42" wide are approximately 4" from edges.
- Headrails and bottom rails will vary based on lift style. It is recommended to order the same lift system for shades in the same room. Standard Lift and Top Down Bottom Up come with color-coordinated rails. Cordless Lift & Lock, Continuous Cord Loop, Cordless Lift & Lock Top Down Bottom Up, TriShades and Motorization come with fabric-wrapped rails.
- Motorized options for this product are not covered under our FIT Guarantee.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||
- Motorization remote and charger are not included. At least one remote and one charger is needed per order.
- Battery charge will last ~6-12 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered once a day. Battery can be recharged up to 500 times. It takes approximately 5 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted.
- Add optional solar charger for a constant trickle charge. Solar charger plugs into motor and can be mounted to the back of the headrail or side of window sill.
- Flush inside mount with solar charger requires at least 4" depth.
- Motorization 5-channel remote includes one 3V battery, that can power up to five (5) individual or five groups of window treatments. Remote range is ~80'. (Do not let antenna on headrail motor touch any metal objects, as this may interfere with signals from the remote control.) At least one remote per room is recommended.
- Motorized products installed in windows with metal casings may have a reduced radio frequency range, or may not operate at all, depending on the application.
- Upper and lower limits come preprogrammed. Remotes do not come preprogrammed, refer to the installation guide on how to program your remote to your liking.