Typically ships 5 to 7 business days after ordering.
Description and Features
In the dark about how to buy blackout blinds for your bedroom? High-performing products like these custom blackout coverings give you more control over your sleeping environment, blocking out the brightest sunrise in the morning and glare from harsh streetlights at night. A day sleeper’s delight, they’re designed with your needs for privacy, light control, quiet, overall comfort and convenience in mind – and to look great, too!
In a range of rich colors, these knockout blackouts keep you covered day and night in single-shade widths from 8” up to 120,” with custom-design features like fabric-wrapped headrails for a smooth appearance from top to bottom. Create more quiet, comfortable spaces with soft, sound-absorbing 100% polyester pleats that are both elegant and energy efficient. The ½” double-cell construction keeps utility costs down and modern design up with an optional motorized lift system for remote-controlled operation from anywhere in the room.
Motorization is just one of four Kid Friendly lift systems available with these chic and sophisticated blackout window treatments, including a TriShade upgrade that’s like getting three shades in one! Because SelectBlinds.com always has your family’s safety in mind, Premier Double Cell Blackouts come standard with a Cordless Lift & Lock™ system that lets you raise and lower them with the touch of a button.
- 100% spun lace fabric
- Energy-efficient ½” double-cell construction
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Neutral white backing conforms with HOA guidelines
- Color-coordinated or fabric-wrapped headrails determined by lift system
- 99% UV blockage
- Industry-best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Treatments 12" and under have a max height of 80".
- Standard inside mount brackets are top mounted. Side mount brackets available upon request for products less than 48" wide only.Corded top down/bottom up lift option: Left cords operate bottom rail. Right cords operate center rail for top down.Adding hold down brackets to inside mounted shades will increase headrail deduction taken at factory to 1/2". This is done to make room for brackets.
- Inside mount: Additional 3/16" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on standard corded shades.
- Inside mount: Additional 1/4" (+/- 1/8") headrail deduction taken at factory on cordless shades.
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ Top Down Bottom Up lift option comes with attached magnets and striker plates in center to provide tight closure. Striker plates for shades greater than 42" wide are approximately 4" from edges.
- Headrails and bottom rails will vary based on lift style. It is recommended to order the same lift system for shades in the same room. Standard Lift and Top Down Bottom Up come with color-coordinated rails. Cordless Lift & Lock, Continuous Cord Loop, Cordless Lift & Lock Top Down Bottom Up, TriShades and Motorization come with fabric-wrapped rails.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||
- Motorization remote and charger are not included. At least one remote and one charger is needed per order.
- Battery charge will last ~6-12 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered once a day. Battery can be recharged up to 500 times. It takes approximately 5 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted.
- Add optional solar charger for a constant trickle charge. Solar charger plugs into motor and can be mounted to the back of the headrail or side of window sill.
- Flush inside mount with solar charger requires at least 4" depth.
- Motorization 5-channel remote includes one 3V battery, that can power up to five (5) individual or five groups of window treatments. Remote range is ~80'. (Do not let antenna on headrail motor touch any metal objects, as this may interfere with signals from the remote control.) At least one remote per room is recommended.
- Motorized products installed in windows with metal casings may have a reduced radio frequency range, or may not operate at all, depending on the application.