HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
Think finding room darkening window coverings means dull design choices? Think again. These specially designed blackout shades come in a rainbow of bright colors with a unique blackout backing that keeps them from fading.
Ideal for day sleepers, the durable, linen-like fabric blocks up to 99% of unwanted light -- as well as cold and warm air -- to help you save money on energy costs, too. In bold colors that work with any style and décor, the trendy ¾” energy efficient pleats make them a great choice for nursery nap times, in media rooms, or anywhere you want to keep out light and soften noise.
These custom blackout window treatments get it right when it comes to your child’s safety, too. These blackout child safe blinds feature a free Cordless Lift & Lock™ and other cordless easy lift options. Try an upgraded top down bottom up style that protects your privacy and keeps light out on the bottom while letting just enough in at the top.
With an upgraded motorized remote control and NEO Connect Smart WiFi Controller, you can even make them smarter than a fifth grader! Already in bed but forgot to close the blinds? No need to get back up. Just ask Alexa™ or your Google Assistant to do it!
And if you like the look of having the same window design throughout your home, Fashion Color Collection Blackout Cellulars coordinate beautifully with their light filtering counterparts. That way you can get the same great look and the exact light control and privacy you need in every room.
Find your true colors. Sample some today for free!
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Blocks up to 99% of incoming light
- Free, child-safe Cordless Lift & Lock™ included
- Energy-efficient, single-cell constructions saves on power bills
- Mix and match with Fashion Color Collection Light Filtering Cellular shades
- Available motorized upgrades, including smart blind option that works with Alexa & Google Assistant
WHY OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
"Everything was made to our exact measurements and put together well. They were easy to install, taking about 45 minutes for 4. Ordered 2 more after installing. They're great at night, blocking the outside world. During the day they allow filtered light through so the rooms are not completely dark. The top down, bottom up cordless design is great for our three year old, because there are no cords to get tangled in." -- Dan F., Wisconsin
Recommendations and Specifications
- Note: When installed as an inside mount, your covering will not block 100% of the light. There will be a small light gap, like a halo effect, around the sides and on the top and bottom of the shade. This is due to how it fits inside the window.
- When ordering as outside mount, if space permits, we recommend adding 3” to ordered width for additional light coverage.
- Inside Mount deduction (taken at factory): 3/8” off fabric and 3/16” off headrail, plus or minus 1/8”.
- Outside Mount: Fabric width as ordered, ¼” added to headrail at factory, plus or minus 1/8”.
- No side-mount brackets available for cordless headrails.
- Top down bottom up: Left cord controls bottom rail, right cord controls middle rail.
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ handles are white.
- Motorized options for this product are not covered under our FIT Guarantee.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||
- Rechargeable Motorized Wand and remote-control Motorization lift system upgrades include rechargeable motor battery and charger. (Note: NEO Connect Smart WiFi Controller and remote control Motorization options not compatible with Motorized Wand upgrade.)
- Battery charge will last ~6-12 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered once a day. Battery can be recharged up to 500 times. It takes approximately 5 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted.
- Motorization upgrade comes standard with one 5-channel remote, including one 3V battery, that can power up to five (5) individual or five groups of window treatments. Remote range is ~80'. (Do not let antenna on headrail motor touch any metal objects, as this may interfere with signals from the remote control.) At least one remote per room is recommended.
- Motorized products installed in windows with metal casings may have a reduced radio frequency range, or may not operate at all, depending on the application.
- Add-on NEO Connect Smart WiFi Controller works only with rechargeable Motorization (remote control) product. One (1) controller recommended per every 2000 square feet. Free downloadable NEO Smart Blinds® application required for operation. Click here for directions and details on how to set up and use the NEO Connect controller and app.
- Motorized Wand available in white only. Wand length based on length of shade:
Length of Shade Length of Wand Up to 30" 1' (12") 30"-52" 2' (24") 52"-78" 3' (36") 78"-100" 4' (48") 100"-120" 5' (60")