Description and Features
Sleep soundly with true, 100% light blockage. These specially designed sleep products have an innovative track system that completely blocks any light from coming in – even around the edges – so they’re the perfect solution for day sleepers and anyone who prefers to sleep in complete darkness.
Traditional inside mounted blackout window treatments let in some light on the sides, creating a halo effect. But the unique side track system on these Designer Sleep Shades seals it out for total light blockage. It also helps seal out heat and cold. Coupled with the ¾” single-cell construction of the fabric, that makes this window treatment one of the most energy-efficient blackouts you can buy.
You’ll think you’re dreaming, too, with the dreamy selection of designer-inspired colors you can sample for free. (Add Scotchgard Protector to your cart to keep them vibrant and cleaner even longer.) After a great night’s sleep, wake up refreshed and let the sunshine in with a free cordless lift or one of three other lift systems to choose from, including an upgraded cordless top down/bottom up option for more flexible light and privacy control.
- 100% complete light blockage for better sleep
- ¾” single-cell construction
- Unique side track system available in white, tan, or bronze
- Provides energy/cost-saving insulation on windows
- Neutral white backing conforms with HOA guidelines
- Made in USA
- Industry-best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Available as an inside mount only. Standard inside mount brackets are top mounted. Side mount brackets are not available.
- Factory adjustments: To make room for track system, fabric will measure ordered width minus 7/8". Headrail will measure 3/4" less than ordered width. Please do NOT adjust window measurements to accommodate for this.
- Magnets and fuzzy seals standard on cordless and cordless top down/bottom up treatments to ensure closure between the bottom rail and window sill.
- Small light gaps may occur between wall and track if wall is uneven in areas.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush-Mount Depth||