Typically ships 4 to 5 business days after ordering.
Description and Features
Block 99% external light and sleep more soundly with Designer Sleep Shades. These specially designed sleep products have an innovative track system that blocks light from coming in – even around the edges – so they’re the perfect solution for day sleepers and anyone who prefers to sleep in complete darkness.
Traditional inside mounted blackout window treatments let in some light on the sides, creating a halo effect. But the unique side track system on these custom coverings seals it out for ultimate light blockage. It also helps seal out heat and cold. Coupled with the ¾” single-cell construction of the fabric, that makes this window treatment one of the most energy-efficient blackouts you can buy.
You’ll think you’re dreaming, too, with the dreamy selection of designer-inspired colors you can sample for free. (Add Scotchgard Protector to your cart to keep them vibrant and cleaner even longer.) After a great night’s sleep, wake up refreshed and let the sunshine in with a free cordless lift or one of three other lift systems to choose from, including an upgraded cordless top down/bottom up option for more flexible light and privacy control.
- 99% light blockage for better sleep
- ¾” single-cell construction
- Unique side track system available in white, tan, or bronze
- Provides energy/cost-saving insulation on windows
- Neutral white backing conforms with HOA guidelines
- Made in USA
Recommendations and Limitations
- When properly installed, this product blocks 99% of all visible light. In certain installations with intense sunlight, a very small amount of light may reflect around the edges of the honeycomb fabric along each side of the shade. This is normal.
- Available as an inside mount only. Standard inside mount brackets are top mounted. Side mount brackets are not available.
- Factory adjustments: To make room for track system, fabric will measure ordered width minus 7/8". Headrail will measure 3/4" less than ordered width. Please do NOT adjust window measurements to accommodate for this.
- Magnets and fuzzy seals standard on cordless and cordless top down/bottom up treatments to ensure closure between the bottom rail and window sill.
- Small light gaps may occur between wall and track if wall is uneven in areas.
- Sidetrack Dimensions 1" x 7/8"
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
- Rechargeable Motorized Wand and remote-control Motorization lift system upgrades include rechargeable motor battery and charger. (Note: NEO Connect Smart WiFi Controller and remote control Motorization options not compatible with Motorized Wand upgrade.)
- Battery charge will last ~6-12 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered once a day. Battery can be recharged up to 500 times. It takes approximately 5 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted.
- Motorization upgrade comes standard with one 5-channel remote, including one 3V battery, that can power up to five (5) individual or five groups of window treatments. Remote range is ~80'. (Do not let antenna on headrail motor touch any metal objects, as this may interfere with signals from the remote control.) At least one remote per room is recommended.
- Motorized products installed in windows with metal casings may have a reduced radio frequency range, or may not operate at all, depending on the application.
- Add-on NEO Connect Smart WiFi Controller works only with rechargeable Motorization (remote control) product. One (1) controller recommended per every 2000 square feet. Free downloadable NEO Smart Blinds® application required for operation. Click here for directions and details on how to set up and use the NEO Connect controller and app.
- Motorized Wand will always be white.
- Wand length is based on length of shade.
|Length of Shade||Length of Wand|
|Up to 30"||1' (12")|