Description and Features
100% light blockage with an innovative track system, the Designer Sleep Shades are ideal for day sleepers, those who prefer complete darkness to sleep, and even home theaters. Traditional inside mounted blackout window treatments let in some light on the sides, creating a halo effect. But this blackout product has a side track system that provides a tight closure for complete light blockage. They also have solid cellular construction, making them energy efficient and saving you money on energy costs.
These blackouts are available in 32 colors, like Fairy Tale Blue and Summer Rain, so you can get the style you want without giving up the light blockage you need. The top down/bottom up system lets you raise and lower them from both the top and the bottom, letting in the natural light through the top while keeping the bottom lowered for privacy. We highly recommend choosing the child safe cordless option, eliminating unsightly cords while providing a clean and complete look. Regardless of how you customize it, the shades will be proudly made in the USA.
- Side tracks are available in white, tan, or bronze to match the existing trim.
- Smooth continuous cord loop option available.
- The side tracks combined with the single cell fabric insulate the windows.
- White fabric on backside (street side) of shade maintains uniform, dimensional look to exterior and conforms to HOA guidelines.
- Privacy Factor: 5 out of 5
- Magnets and fuzzy seals are standard on cordless and cordless top down bottom up shades to ensure closure between the bottom rail and window sill.
- 3/4 inch Single Cell Construction
- Made in the USA!
Recommendations and Limitations
- Available as an inside mount only.
- Fabric will measure ordered width minus 7/8". Headrail will measure 3/4" less than ordered width to make room for track system. Please do not adjust window measurements to accommodate for this.
- Small light gaps may occur between wall and track if wall is uneven in some areas.
- Standard inside mount brackets are top mounted. Side mounting brackets are not available.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||