Typically ships 5 to 7 business days after ordering.
Description and Features
Beautifully block light, noise and drafts while bringing in a dash of bold, contemporary color to complement any décor. Save money as you add style and energy-efficient insulation to your windows with these fave blackout coverings for bedrooms.
The sleek, contoured metal, rust-resistant headrail guarantees the smooth operation of these beautiful blackouts. Both the head and bottom rail are color coordinated to the fabric for a streamlined look top to bottom. Perfect for a nursery, stylish ¾” pleats block up to 99% of incoming light. The durable cordless top down/bottom up lift system makes them easy to adjust up or down with finger-tip control, so you can go all-in blackout or let light from the top or bottom.
They pair perfectly with Classic Cordless Blackout treatments, too, so you can easily coordinate your window coverings throughout the house. Keep your Classic Top Down Bottom Up Blackout treatments fresh and looking like new with just an occasional dusting or vacuuming. Get a sample here to see how they’ll work on your windows.
- Cordless lift system conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines and comes standard at no extra charge
- Made of durable 100% polyester fabric
- Stylish 3/4” pleats
- Energy-efficient, single-cell construction
- Color-coordinated metal head- and bottom rails
- Neutral white backing conforms with HOA guidelines
- Industry-best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Inside mount: 1/4" headrail deduction and 3/8" fabric deduction taken at the factory No deductions to headrail or fabric on outside mount.
- Not a 100% light-blocking product. Note there will be slight gaps on sides due to fabric deductions when inside mount selected. For more light blockage, consider ordering as outside mount.
- Hold down brackets and extension brackets are not available for this product.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||