HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
Whether you're a night owl, early bird, world-champion napper or your run-of-the-mill movie buff, darkness is more than just your friend. She's the guardian of your dreams and your ally on adventures through the big screen. And when the tiniest sliver of light is your worst enemy, well, you know you need blackout window coverings that can do the job right.
These Classic Top Down Bottom Up Blackout treatments beautifully block light, noise and drafts while bringing in a dash of bold, contemporary color that complements any décor. Save money as you add style and energy-efficient insulation to your windows with these fave blackout coverings for bedrooms.
The sleek, contoured metal, rust-resistant headrail guarantees the smooth operation of these beautiful blackouts. Both the head and bottom rail are color coordinated to the fabric for a streamlined look top to bottom. The stylish ¾” pleats block up to 99% of incoming light, making these custom cellulars perfect for a nursery, home theater, bedroom or office. The durable, Cordless Top Down Bottom Up lift system makes them easy to adjust up or down with just the touch of a finger, so you can go all-in blackout or let light from the top or bottom.
They pair perfectly with Classic Cordless Blackout treatments, too, so you can easily coordinate your window coverings throughout the house. Keep your Classic Top Down Bottom Up Blackout treatments fresh and looking like new with just an occasional dusting or vacuuming. Get a sample here to see how they’ll work on your windows.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Cordless meets current kid safety standards
- Durable, wrinkle-resistant fabric
- Neutral white backing
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
"These are the best window coverings. The order arrived quickly, they met our exact measurements and were easy to install. The top-down, bottom-up is the best design and the black-out keeps our bedroom cool in the summer & helps me sleep later than 5am/sunrise. They were $200 less expensive than other brand name ones on sale in the big box hardware stores." - Linda, Louisville, CO
Recommendations and Specifications
- Inside mount: 1/4" headrail deduction and 3/8" fabric deduction taken at the factory No deductions to headrail or fabric on outside mount. (Deductions may vary +/- 1/8").
- Not a 100% light-blocking product. Note there will be slight gaps on sides due to fabric deductions when inside mount selected. For more light blockage, consider ordering as outside mount.
- Hold down brackets and extension brackets are not available for this product.
- Clear plastic handle included.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||