HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
Sick of every sliver of light waking you in the middle of the night? Everyone deserves a good night's (or day's) sleep, and you're no different! We may not be able to do anything about your WiFi router or the crack under your door, but we can certainly help with your window coverings.
Get a better night’s sleep with these affordable blackout window covers that block up to 99% of incoming light. Hang them anywhere you need to catch a little shut-eye or eliminate unwanted light and glare. The energy-efficient, 3/4” single-cell pleats also help you save on heating and cooling costs and even act as a buffer to outside noise, so you can really get some peace and quiet! Whether you’re a night owl, early bird, world-champion napper or your run-of-the-mill movie-lover, SelectBlinds.com has you covered.
Rated best blackout shade by Wirecutter, Classic Cordless Blackouts are perfectly suited for bedrooms, home theaters, home offices, even nurseries. These durable, easy to clean (just break out the feather duster or vacuum) window coverings come in a selection of sleek, modern, designer-desired colors. The reinforced metal headrail covers the working mechanisms of these blackout products and is color-coordinated to match the fabric and metal bottom rail. They also coordinate beautifully with their Classic Blackout Cordless Top Down Bottom Up cousins.
The heavy-duty Cordless lift system comes standard, for smooth, effortless operation. And did we mention they can be made for you in days, not weeks?! Order some samples today and see how they’ll have you sleeping like a baby in no time.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Cordless lift system comes standard and meets current child-safety guidelines
- Durable fabric in trending neutral colors
- Color-coordinated metal head and bottom rails
- Neutral white backing
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
"I don't remember how I came upon your site (HGTV prompt I think) but am happy I did. The shades are well made, arrived promptly--this alone was critical in my decision to purchase-- and were very easy to install. Getting samples of color and shade style also influenced my color choice and purchase. Kudos to all of you for your streamlined and efficient way of business. Thanks to Yves K. for offering assistance if necessary. Will definitely choose your company for future "blind" purchases. Thank You." - Mary D., Genesee Depot, WI
Recommendations and Specifications
- Inside mount: 1/4" headrail deduction and 3/8" fabric deduction taken at the factory No deductions to headrail or fabric on outside mount.
- Not a 100% light-blocking product. Note there will be slight gaps on sides due to fabric deductions when inside mount selected. For more light blockage, consider ordering as outside mount.
- For outside mount shades, we recommend ordering additional width to prevent light gaps on the sides of your window.
- Hold down brackets and extension brackets are not available for this product.
- Clear plastic handle included.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||