Description and Features
Need some rest? Get a better night’s sleep with these affordable blackout window covers that block up to 99% of incoming light. Hang them anywhere you need to catch a little shut eye or eliminate unwanted light and glare. The energy-efficient, 3/4” single-cell pleats also help you save on heating and cooling costs, and even act as a buffer to outside noise, so you can really get some peace and quiet!
Rated best blackout shade by Wirecutter, Classic Cordless Blackouts are perfectly suited for bedrooms, home theaters, even baby’s nursery. These durable, easy to clean (just break out the feather duster or vacuum) polyester window coverings come in a selection of sleek, modern, designer-desired colors. The reinforced metal headrail covers the working mechanisms of these blackout products and is color-coordinated to match the fabric and sturdy metal bottom rail. (They also coordinate beautifully with their Classic Blackout Cordless Top Down Bottom Up cousins.) The heavy-duty cordless lift system comes standard, for smooth, effortless operation.
And they can be made for you in days, not weeks! Order some samples today to see how they’ll have you sleeping like a baby in no time.
- Cordless lift system conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines and comes standard at no extra charge
- Made of durable 100% polyester fabric
- Stylish 3/4” pleats
- Energy-efficient, single-cell construction
- Color-coordinated metal head- and bottom rails
- Neutral white backing conforms with HOA guidelines
- Industry-best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Inside mount: 1/4" total deduction taken at factory for headrail and fabric. No deductions to headrail or fabric on outside mount.
- Not a 100% light-blocking product. Note there will be slight gaps on sides due to fabric deductions when inside mount selected. For more light blockage, consider ordering as outside mount.
- Hold down brackets and extension brackets are not available for this product.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||