There are a handful of different types of window treatments out there, from simple roller-style shades to intricate patterns of bamboo / woven woods, but we often get the question, “What do you have that can block light, but also allow me to see through during the day?” Sheer shades are the answer!
Why Sheer Shades?
Being homeowners ourselves, we understand that versatility plays a huge part in home design, no matter the niche. In the world of window decor, our customers love privacy, enhancing aesthetics and protection against UV rays. But also, we want to be flexible throughout all of the glass in your home. On one hand providing window treatments for sliding glass doors, and on the other is a suggestion for kitchen window treatment ideas that sync with your sink (*wink wink!*).
5 Benefits of Sheer Window Shades
1. Room Darkening or Light Filtering options are available, if you’d like to have a more transparent or opaque base material for your sheers.
2. Customizable with cordless and motorized controls that are great for hard-to-reach and high up windows.
3. All of our sheer shades can be hung or mounted safely inside a window frame with a minimum depth of just one inch. This is great for shallow windows found in older homes, trailers, and RV’s.
4. Integrate with your home automation software, like Google Home or Amazon Echo, by choosing sheers with an optional WIFI Hub.
5. Sheer roller shades have a traditional roller-style draw, so they smoothly lift and lower every time.
Now that you’ve got some new window treatment options and inspiration, take a moment to grab some free samples of sheer window shades and other custom coverings online at SelectBlinds.com!