Description and Features
Infused with Veronica’s signature sense of the well-traveled modern bohemian, she’s created a new timeless classic with her collection of Oceania Woven Woods. You have to feel these supple, luxurious window coverings to believe them! The soft, delicate grass weaves will spice up any décor with tantalizing, touchable texture and shimmering shades that naturally diffuse light, bathing your rooms in an exotic glow.
You can make these exclusive woven woods exclusively yours with the addition of optional faux silk or twill trim binding (which we highly recommend) to prevent natural fraying of edges and prolong the life and beauty of your shades. Choose from complementary or contrasting tones to create a unique designer-inspired look all your own. We also offer two fixed liner options -- privacy and blackout – for more customized light control that meets your specific needs.
As easy to operate as they are eco-friendly and elegant, Oceania Woven Woods come in five different lift styles: corded (standard) and upgraded cordless, motorized, top down/bottom up and continuous cord loop options. Ready to give your style a lift? Order some samples today in step two above. One touch and you’ll be hooked on the look of Veronica Valencia Oceania Woven Woods!
- Veronica Valencia custom-designed fabric and patterns for SelectBlinds.com
- Classic roman style fold shade
- Integrated valance to cover headrail included
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Optional Privacy and Blackout liners attach to back of shade for uniform operation
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Variations in color, knots and/or grain pattern irregularities are natural properties of these products. Over time, materials may age slightly lighter or darker in color.
- Optional tape accents on corded products attached to sides and hem of shade and valance. Accents on cordless products attached to sides and bottom of valance.
- Material alignment cannot be guaranteed on side-by-side shades.
- Outside mounted shades ordered width is the width of the hanging material. The valance will be 1" wider than ordered width to create a cornice-style box for improved appearance and shade operation.
- Standard valances are 6" in height. For windows less than 18" wide, the valance will be 4" in height.
- Standard outside mount returns are 1-3/4" for the smaller headrail and 2-3/4" for the large headrail.
- Blackout liner colors are shown on the inside of the shade, while showing a neutral color to the street side. White and Khaki blackout liners are white on street side. Black and Brown blackout liners are off-white on street side. Ivory blackout liner is ivory on street side.
- Privacy liners are the same color on both sides. The color of the privacy liner chosen will show on the street side.
|Specifications and Installation|
13" - 72" Corded
13" - 72" TDBU
20" - 72" Cordless
22" - 72" CC Loop
19" - 72" Motorized
12" - 108" Corded
12" - 72" TDBU
20" - 84" Cordless
12" - 96" CC Loop
19" - 96" Motorized
|Min inside-mount depth||1 1/2"|
|Min flush-mount depth||
|Min outside-mount space||1 1/2"|
|Headrail dimensions||2" x 2 1/2"|