Description and Features
Travel to the islands with this sumptuous selection of Veronica Valencia Island Woven Woods. A natural-born vagabond, Veronica has traveled the world to bring you her unique design sensibilities in this exclusive assortment of exquisitely textured woven woods that’s a cut above the rest. Choose from custom weaves of classic bamboo to more tightly woven blends that filter light naturally and beautifully as they dance softly on your own local trade winds. For more customized light and privacy control, Island Woven Woods are also available with your choice of two optional fixed liners.
To enhance the high-end design of these natural beauties, choose from optional designer-selected faux silk and twill cloth binding tapes. Not only will adding a subtle or contrasting trim create a more exclusive designer look, they’ll protect the edges from fraying and add years to the life of your window coverings.
Give any room an instant lift. Veronica Valencia Woven Woods come with a standard corded lift system, or child-safe cordless options, including modern motorization for the ultimate in convenience.
- Veronica Valencia custom-designer fabric and patterns for SelectBlinds.com
- Classsic roman style fold shade
- Integrated valance to cover headrail included
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Optional Privacy and Blackout liners attach to back of shade for uniform operation
- Industry-best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Variations in color, knots and/or grain pattern irregularities are natural properties of these products. Over time, materials may age slightly lighter or darker in color.
- Optional tape accents on corded products attached to sides and hem of shade and valance. Accents on cordless products attached to sides and bottom of valance.
- Material alignment cannot be guaranteed on side-by-side treatments.
- Outside mounted shades ordered width is the width of the hanging material. The valance will be 1" wider than ordered width to create a cornice-style box for improved appearance and shade operation.
- Standard valances are 6" in height. For windows less than 18" wide, the valance will be 4" in height.
- Standard outside mount returns are 1-3/4" for the smaller headrail and 2-3/4" for the large headrail.
- Blackout liner colors are shown on the inside of the shade, while showing a neutral color to the street side. White and Khaki blackout liners are white on street side. Black and Brown blackout liners are off-white on street side. Ivory blackout liner is ivory on street side.
- Privacy liners are the same color on both sides. The color of the privacy liner chosen will show on the street side.
- Shades over 72" wide may have a vertical seam sew into the material.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||
|Min outside-mount space||