Description and Features
Add texture and a sense of adventure to any room or space with our Premier Woven Woods collection. Get a designer look on a budget with a palette of hues to complement any color scheme. Made from high-quality natural woven woods, we custom cut your window coverings for the perfect fit. Beautiful on their own, try a layered look with sheers or window panels for even more interest and intrigue. Or for more dramatic impact – and greater privacy and light control – choose from two liner options, Privacy or Blackout.
Eco-friendly and elegant, Premier Woven Woods come with an integrated valance to hide the headrail, adding more depth and dimension for a truly custom look. And all products can be operated smoothly and safely with your choice of four different lift options: (1) standard corded; (2) cordless; (3) top down/bottom up; and (4) continuous cord loop.
To start loving this look in your home, just click on the Measure & Install tab above to see how easy it is to get it. If you need any help, our awesome window treatment experts are always on hand to lend one. Just click here.
- Classic roman style fold shade
- Integrated valance to cover headrail included
- Cordless conforms with CPSC guidelines
- Optional Privacy and Blackout liners attached to back of shade for uniform operation
- Industry-best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Outside mounted shades ordered width is the width of the hanging material. The valance will be 1" wider than ordered width for Standard Lift and Top Down Bottom Up, and 1 1/2" wider for Continuous Cord Loop and Cordless. This is to create a cornice-style box for improved appearance and shade operation.
- The headrail on Continuous Cord Loop and Cordless systems will come 1/2" wider than ordered width for outside mount.
- Inside mount deductions: 1/2" on fabric.
- Standard outside mount returns are 1-3/4" for Standard Lift and Top Down Bottom Up, 2-3/4" for Cordless, and 3 1/8" for Continuous Cord Loop. No returns on inside mounts.
- Standard valances are 6" in height. For windows less than 18" wide, the valance will be 4" in height.
- Blackout Liner colors are shown on the inside of the shade, while showing a neutral color to the street side. White and Khaki Blackout Liners are white on street side. Black and Brown Blackout Liners are off-white on street side. Ivory blackout liner is ivory on street side.
- Privacy Liners are the same color on both sides. The color of the Privacy Liner chosen will show on the street side.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||