Description and Features
Add texture and a sense of adventure to any room or space with our Premier Woven Woods collection. Get a designer look on a budget with a palette of 16 hues to complement any color scheme. Made from high-quality natural woven woods, we custom cut your window coverings for the perfect fit. Beautiful on their own, try a layered look with sheers or window panels for even more interest and intrigue. Or for more dramatic impact – and greater privacy and light control – choose from two liner options, Privacy or Blackout.
Eco-friendly and elegant, Premier Woven Woods come with an integrated valance to hide the headrail, adding more depth and dimension for a truly custom look. And all products can be operated smoothly and safely with your choice of five different lift options: (1) standard corded; (2) cordless; (3) motorized; (4) top down/bottom up; and (5) continuous cord loop.
To start loving this look in your home, just click on Measure & Install to see how easy it is to get it. If you need any help, our awesome window treatment experts are always on hand to lend one. Just click here.
- Classic roman style fold shade
- Integrated valance to cover headrail included
- Cordless conforms with CPSC guidelines
- Optional Privacy and Blackout liners attached to back of shade for uniform operation
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Cordless min width: 20 1/2". Max width: 84". Max height: 84".
- Continuous cord loop min width: 23".
- For outside mount shades, the valance will be 1" wider than the shade to create a Cornice-style box for improved appearance and shade operation.
- Standard valances are 6" in height. For windows less than 18" wide, the valance will be 4" in height.
- Standard outside mount returns are 1-3/4" for the smaller headrail and 2-3/4" for the large headrail. Custom return depths are available up to 7" at no extra charge.
- Outside mount returns are attached to the valance using the Valance Return Stabilizer (VRS) system. This refers to the clear corner pieces that attach to the valance and returns, keeping them stable and in perfect alignment. This will increase the width of the shade by 1" to 1-1/2".
|Specifications and Installation|
12" - 96"
|Height||12" - 108"|
|Min inside-mount depth||1 1/2"|
|Min flush-mount depth||3 1/2"|
|Min outside-mount space||1 1/2"|
|Headrail dimensions||2" x 2 1/2"|