Typically ships 10 to 12 business days after ordering.
Description and Features
Add texture and a sense of adventure to any room or space with our Premier Woven Woods collection. Get a designer look on a budget with a palette of hues to complement any color scheme. Made from high-quality natural woven woods, we custom cut your window coverings for the perfect fit. Beautiful on their own, try a layered look with sheers or window panels for even more interest and intrigue. Or for more dramatic impact – and greater privacy and light control – choose from two liner options, Privacy or Blackout.
Eco-friendly and elegant, Premier Woven Woods come with an integrated valance to hide the headrail, adding more depth and dimension for a truly custom look. And all products can be operated smoothly and safely with your choice of four different lift options: (1) standard corded; (2) cordless; (3) top down/bottom up; and (4) continuous cord loop.
To start loving this look in your home, just click on Measure & Install to see how easy it is to get it. If you need any help, our awesome window treatment experts are always on hand to lend one. Just click here.
- Classic roman style fold shade
- Integrated valance to cover headrail included
- Cordless conforms with CPSC guidelines
- Optional Privacy and Blackout liners attached to back of shade for uniform operation
- Industry-best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Outside mounted shades ordered width is the width of the hanging material. The valance will be 1" wider than ordered width to create a cornice-style box for improved appearance and shade operation.
- Inside mount deductions: 1/2" on fabric.
- Outside mount returns are 1-3/4" for the smaller headrail and 2-3/4" for the large headrail.
- Standard valances are 6" in height. For windows less than 18" wide, the valance will be 4" in height.
- Blackout Liner colors are shown on the inside of the shade, while showing a neutral color to the street side. White and Khaki Blackout Liners are white on street side. Black and Brown Blackout Liners are off-white on street side. Ivory blackout liner is ivory on street side.
- Privacy Liners are the same color on both sides. The color of the Privacy Liner chosen will show on the street side.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||