Description and FeaturesMade from high-end natural wood at a budget-friendly price, the Premier Natural Wood Shades are one of our most affordable woven woods. Give your home an earthy, enriched look and feel with these window treatments. Choose from 11 color and pattern options to create a one-of-a-kind look that’s perfect for every room in your home.
Choose from two liner options – privacy or blackout – for complete light and privacy control. This product comes available with a cordless system, so you can rest assured your children are safe. You also have the choice to upgrade to a motorized lift system, allowing you to raise and lower your shades from a distance. If you are looking for privacy while letting the natural light come in, the top down bottom up feature is perfect for you. Custom made for you with rich colors and high-quality materials, the Premier Natural Wood Shades are sure to be a talking point in your home.
- Classic roman style fold shade.
- Integrated valance included.
- Cordless conforms with CPSC guidelines.
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Free Shipping
- Liners are available as an option. Privacy and blackout available and are neutral white to the outside. Liners are physically attached to the back of the woven wood shade and operate in unison with them.
- Motorization is available as an option. At least one remote is needed per order, which can power up to 5 shades.
Recommendations and Limitations
- Cordless min width: 20 1/2". Max width: 84". Max height: 84"
- Continuous cord loop min width: 23"
- For Outside mount shades, the valance will be 1 inch wider than the shade to create a Cornice style box for improved appearance and shade operation.
- Standard Valances are 6 inches in height. Under 18 inches wide, the valance will be 4 inches in height.
- Standard outside mount returns are 1 3/4 inch for the smaller headrail and 2 3/4 inch for the large headrail. Custom return depths are available up to 7 inches with NO extra charge.
- Outside mount returns are attached to the valance using the VRS System-Valance Return Stabilizer refers to the clear corner pieces that attach to the valance and returns, keeping them stable and in perfect alignment.
- Inside mount returns are available upon request.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Width||12" - 96"|
|Height||12" - 108"|
|Min inside-mount depth||1 1/2"|
|Min flush-mount depth||
|Min outside-mount space||1 1/2"|
|Headrail dimensions||2" x 2 1/2"|