Typically ships 6 to 8 business days after ordering.
Description and Features
Where traditional or ordinary just won’t do, reach for our new Premier Modern Natural Woods. These high-quality, natural wood window coverings complement any décor – from casual chic to contemporary – to make a statement in any room of your home. A real design standout, customize these designer favorites from a variety of color and pattern options. Add a Privacy or Blackout liner for total light and privacy control. And for that final custom touch, finish off the edges with color-coordinated or contrasting cloth tape edge binding to accent and protect these products.
Increasing the ‘cool’ factor is the fact that you also have complete control over how they operate with four (count ‘em) easy lift systems to choose from. Go top down/bottom up; standard or continuous cord loop; or completely cordless for optimum convenience.
And the icing on the cake? It’s the topper on the shade. As with all of Select Blinds’ bamboo and woven wood roman style window treatments, all Premier Natural Wood selections come with a standard 6” valance at no charge. (Starting to see a pattern here?)
- Classic roman style fold shade
- Integrated valance included
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Optional Privacy and Blackout liners attached to back of shade for uniform operation
- Industry-best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Outside mounted shades ordered width is the width of the hanging material. The valance will be 1" wider than ordered width for Standard Lift and Top Down Bottom Up, and 1 1/2" wider for Continuous Cord Loop and Cordless. This is to create a cornice-style box for improved appearance and shade operation.
- The headrail on Continuous Cord Loop and Cordless systems will come 1/2" wider than ordered width for outside mount.
- Inside mount deductions: 1/2" on fabric.
- Standard valances are 6" in height. For windows less than 18" wide, the valance will be 4" in height.
- Standard outside mount returns are 1-3/4" for Standard Lift and Top Down Bottom Up, 2-3/4" for Cordless, and 3 1/8" for Continuous Cord Loop. No returns on inside mounts.
- Shades over 72" wide may have a vertical seam sew into the material.
- Blackout liner colors are shown on the inside of the shade, while showing a neutral color to the street side. White and Khaki blackout liners are white on street side. Black and Brown blackout liners are off-white on street side. Ivory blackout liner is ivory on street side.
- Privacy liners are the same color on both sides. The color of the privacy liner chosen will show on the street side.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||