Description and Features
Put the ‘BAM!’ in bamboo and ‘BOOM!’ in your interior design with the clean, classic lines of our Premier Bamboos. Now at a new low price, make any room pop with these natural bamboo window treatments in exotic, eye-opening colors and textures. Can’t make up your mind? SelectBlinds.com offers free samples so you can see exactly what color will work best. Get up to 15 samples to find just the right shade and texture to match your décor, then order with confidence knowing exactly what you’ll be getting.
In addition to a multitude of colors, our Premier Bamboos are available with multiple lift options for smooth, easy operation. Choose from traditional corded blinds, or upgrade to a cordless, continuous cord loop, or top down/bottom up lift system.
These eco and budget friendly bamboos are a natural choice for the discerning designer like you. With a hand-crafted quality that showcases each shades own unique characteristics, bring the look of the great outdoors in with style and ease. For even more dramatic impact, add a Privacy or Blackout liner to change the look and feel of any room.
- Classic roman style fold shade
- Integrated valance included
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Optional Privacy and Blackout liners available (Liners are attached to back of shades for uniform operation)
- Industry-best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Outside mounted shades ordered width is the width of the hanging material. The valance will be 1" wider than ordered width to create a cornice-style box for improved appearance and shade operation.
- Inside mount deductions: 1/2" on fabric.
- Standard valances are 6” in height. For windows less than 18” wide, the valance will be 4” in height.
- Standard outside mount returns are 1-¾” for the smaller headrail and 2-3/4” for the large headrail.
- Blackout liner colors are shown on the inside of the shade, while showing a neutral color to the street side. White and Khaki blackout liners are white on street side. Black and Brown blackout liners are off-white on street side. Ivory blackout liner is ivory on street side.
- Privacy liners are the same color on both sides. The color of the privacy liner chosen will show on the street side.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||