Description and Features
Put the ‘BAM!’ in bamboo and ‘BOOM!’ in your interior design with the clean, classic lines of our Premier Bamboos. Now at a new low price, make any room pop with 9 exotic, eye-opening colors from Agava to Zingana. Can’t make up your mind? SelectBlinds.com offers free samples so you can see exactly what color will work best. Get up to 15 samples to find just the right shade and texture to match your décor, then order with confidence knowing exactly what you’ll be getting.
In addition to a multitude of colors, our Premier Bamboos are available with multiple lift options for smooth, easy operation. Choose from traditional corded blinds, or upgrade to a cordless, continuous cord loop, or top down/bottom up lift system. For optimum convenience, motorize your window coverings to raise and lower them remotely from anywhere in the room with just the touch of a button.
These eco and budget friendly bamboos are a natural choice for the discerning designer like you. With a hand-crafted quality that showcases each shades own unique characteristics, bring the look of the great outdoors in with style and ease. For even more dramatic impact, add a Privacy or Blackout liner to change the look and feel of any room.
- Classic roman style fold shade
- Integrated valance included
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Optional Privacy and Blackout liners available (Liners are attached to back of shades for uniform operation, with neutral white showing to the outside of window)
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- For outside mount, the valance will be 1” wider than the shade to create a Cornice-style box for enhanced appearance and shade operation.
- Standard valances are 6” in height. For windows less than 18” wide, the valance will be 4” in height.
- Standard outside mount returns are 1-¾” for the smaller headrail and 2-3/4” for the large headrail. Custom return depths are available up to 7” at no extra charge.
- Outside mount returns are attached to the valance using the Valance Return Stabilizer (VRS) system. This refers to the clear corner pieces that attach to the valance and returns, keeping them stable and in perfect alignment. This will increase the width of the shade by 1" to 1-1/2".
- Inside mount returns are available upon request.
- Motorized lift option requires at least one remote per order (1 remote powers up to 5 window treatments).
|Specifications and Installation|
|Width||12" - 96"|
|Height||12" - 108"|
|Min inside-mount depth||1 1/2"|
|Min flush-mount depth||3 1/2"|
|Min outside-mount space||1 1/2"|
|Headrail dimensions||2" x 2 1/2"|