Typically ships 6 to 8 business days after ordering.
Farmhouse fashion and design remain one of today’s hottest home décor style trends. From weathered wood walls and flooring to perfectly patinaed finishes and rustic window treatments, it’s everywhere you look. And thanks to shows like HGTV’s Fixer Upper, our fixation with farmhouse shows no signs of fading.
The farmhouse look doesn’t mean you have to live in a barn, either. It’s an eclectic style that’s easily incorporated with industrial, modern, even coastal casual and boho chic designs, so it works with almost any interior or décor. That’s why Kerry F. has these affordable farmhouse roller style woven woods hanging in her Newport, Rhode Island home.
“I love the look and am delighted to have them in two bedrooms,” cooed Kerry, who loved the price even more. “I saved 50% over the cost of ones purchased through a decorating shop, and the quality is just as high.”
Kerry was really keen on the optional top down bottom up lift and privacy liner she ordered, adding, “The privacy liners are wonderful. They are very attractive and functional, allowing daylight to come in when wanted, or blocked out when not."
Blackout liners are also available, along with other options for your own custom farmhouse roman look shades. Choose a Kid Friendly cordless lift that meets the latest safety standards, or a continuous cord loop lift to smoothly and easily lift and lower heavier coverings on larger windows. Either way, you can give your look a lift with Premium Farmhouse Woven Woods in a variety of designer-favorite colors and natural textures that are perfect for layering.
WHY BUY THIS PRODUCT?
- Affordable farmhouse style
- Perfect for that layered look
- Custom made from eco-friendly natural fibers and materials
- Designer-favorite colors and patterns
- Easy installation
- Stylish valance included
- Liner options to protect privacy, blackout light
- Optional child-safe cordless, top down bottom up and continuous cord loop lift systems available
- Made in USA
- Industry-best warranty
Recommendations and Limitations
- Outside mounted shades ordered width is the width of the hanging material. The valance will be 1" wider than ordered width for Standard Lift and Top Down Bottom Up, and 1 1/2" wider for Continuous Cord Loop and Cordless. This is to create a cornice-style box for improved appearance and shade operation.
- The headrail on Continuous Cord Loop and Cordless systems will come 1/2" wider than ordered width for outside mount.
- A standard ½” deduction on fabric is automatically taken at factory for inside mounts. You to do not need to make any adjustments in your measurements to account for this.
- Standard valances are 6" tall. For windows less than 18" wide, the valance will be 4" tall.
- Standard outside mount returns are 1-3/4" for Standard Lift and Top Down Bottom Up, 2-3/4" for Cordless, and 3 1/8" for Continuous Cord Loop. No returns on inside mounts.
- Shades over 72" wide may have a vertical seam sewn into the material.
- The color on the front of optional blackout liners (White, Khaki, Black or Brown) will show through the inside of the shade. The back of White and Khaki liners (that shows to the street) is white. Black and Brown blackout liners are off-white on the back. The Ivory blackout liner is ivory on both sides.
- Optional privacy liners are the same color on both sides. The color of the privacy liner chosen will show on the street side.
- Fabrics: Avery and Harley have max. width of 72".
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||