Typically ships 4 to 5 business days after ordering.
Ever thought you could hear the sound of crashing waves in Florence, Kentucky? Eileen D. can almost imagine it now that she has the look of Premium Coastal Woven Wood Shades hanging throughout her house there. And she’s loving the cool, beachy vibe they bring to her old Kentucky home.
“Very attractive colors and patterns! We’ve ordered these for several rooms as we slowly replace older, very basic shades,“ she said. “These woven woods are well made, and add real warmth to a room.”
Eileen ordered her custom woven wood coverings with an optional blackout liner and child-safe cordless lift. “They’re excellent at keeping out light, and are easy to put up and down.”
These Florence favorites are popular with decorators everywhere, too, because of the unique colors and textured designer-quality fabrics that come from the natural wood, bamboo and other grass fibers they’re made of. That makes them very eco-friendly for green-conscious consumers. Best of all, they’re budget-friendly, too, making them a favorite for DIYers who love an elegant layered look on their windows.
Sample some of these coastal woven wood bamboo shades today to see how easily you can create your own coastal vibe…wherever you live.
WHY BUY THIS PRODUCT?
- Popular lift options available, including top down bottom up, cordless and continuous cord loop
- Perfect for layered looks
- Eco- and budget-friendly
- Designer-favorite colors and patterns
- Custom-designed with integrated valance
- Easy to install
- Liner options to protect privacy, blackout light
- Made in USA
- Industry-best warranty
Recommendations and Limitations
- Outside mounted shades ordered width is the width of the hanging material. The valance will be 1" wider than ordered width for Standard Lift and Top Down Bottom Up, and 1 1/2" wider for Continuous Cord Loop and Cordless. This is to create a cornice-style box for improved appearance and shade operation.
- The headrail on Continuous Cord Loop and Cordless systems will come 1/2" wider than ordered width for outside mount.
- A standard ½” deduction on fabric is automatically taken at factory for inside mounts. You do not need to make any adjustments in your measurements to account for this.
- Standard valances are 6" tall. For windows less than 18" wide, the valance will be 4" tall.
- Standard outside mount returns are 1-3/4" for Standard Lift and Top Down Bottom Up, 2-3/4" for Cordless, and 3 1/8" for Continuous Cord Loop. No returns on inside mounts.
- Shades over 72" wide may have a vertical seam sewn into the material.
- The color on the front of optional blackout liners (White, Khaki, Black or Brown) will show through the inside of the shade. The back of White and Khaki liners (that shows to the street) is white. Black and Brown blackout liners are off-white on the back. The Ivory blackout liner is ivory on both sides.
- Optional privacy liners are the same color on both sides. The color of the privacy liner chosen will show on the street side.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||