Description and FeaturesMade from durable kiln-dried wood and available in even larger sizes, our 2" American Hardwood Wood Blinds are fully customizable. Custom-made wood blinds will give your home a warm, rich look and feel, and you can rest assured that these blinds are made right here in the USA!
This product comes standard with a crown molded valance, tassel pulls, and a contoured bottom rail for a refined designer look. The crown molded valance comes with a magnetic clip system, so you can install it effortlessly. As the highest-rated window covering brand, we know you’ll love these high quality wood blinds and our everyday free shipping.
- Upgraded 3" crown valance gives a contemporary, refined look.
- Crown molded valance, tassels and contoured bottom rail are painted to match slat finish for corded lift systems.
- Cordless Lift-n-Lock comes with an aluminum bottom rail painted to match stain color.
- Kiln-dried basswood is the highest quality wood and naturally creates a rich appearance.
- Choose from cord or wand tilt, wand tilt comes standard with cordless blinds only.
- Custom made in the USA.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines.
- Industry Best Warranty
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Free Shipping
- Product offers an innovative magnetic hidden valance clip system.
Recommendations and Limitations
- Blinds under 12 inches wide will have center cord - no lift control available.
- Cloth tape is 1 1/2" wide.
- 2 on 1 headrail is recommended for shades over 72" wide.
- Inside mount valances will have 1/8 inch deduction. For windows that have a narrow depth, you can request inside mount returns-enter notes on your order.
- Cordless Lift-n-Lock feature will come with a Color Coordinated Aluminum Bottom Rail where Cordless components are located
- Cordless Lift-n-Lock - A single slat is affixed to the top of the Bottom Rail to hide the Cordless components
- Cordless Lift-n-Lock available only with a clear diamond wand
- Standard Lift only available with cord tilt
- As with most Horizontal blinds, they are designed to close tightest and lock into place when the slats are in the down position. Tilting the blinds up is designed to redirect light coming through but will not close and lock into place.
- Shared valances over 94 inches wide will come spliced. The maximum size for one piece is 108 inches, finished.
- For windows that have a narrow depth, you can request inside mount returns-enter notes on your order.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||1 1/8"|
|Min flush-mount depth||3"|
|Min outside-mount space||2 1/4"|
|Headrail dimensions||2" x 2 1/4"|