DescriptionMade from durable kiln-dried wood and available in even larger sizes, our 2" American Hardwood Wood Blinds are fully customizable. Custom-made wood blinds will give your home a warm, rich look and feel, and you can rest assured that these blinds are made right here in the USA!
This product comes standard with a crown molded valance, tassel pulls, and a contoured bottom rail for a refined designer look. The crown molded valance comes with a magnetic clip system, so you can install it effortlessly. As the highest-rated window covering brand, we know you’ll love these high quality wood blinds and our everyday free shipping.
- 1 1/2" cotton tape option creates endless design possibilities.
- 2 on 1 or 3 on 1 headrail available for wide windows over the maximum recommended single blind width i.e. Sliding glass doors.
- Cut-outs available for chair rail, tile, door knobs, etc.
- No holes-Privacy feature available which eliminates light leaking through the route holes.
- Upgraded 3" crown valance gives a contemporary, refined look.
- Crown molded valance, tassels and contoured bottom rail are painted to match slat finish.
- Kiln-dried basswood is the highest quality wood and naturally creates a rich appearance.
- Cord tilt standard allows for a tighter closure and easier operation.
- Custom made in the USA.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines.
- Industry Best Warranty
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Free Shipping
- Product offers an innovative magnetic hidden valance clip system.
- Minimum width: 12"
- Maximum width: 108"
- Minimum height: 12"
- Maximum height: 126"
- 2" X 2 1/4" full size metal headrail.
- Minimum mounting space for inside mount 1 1/8".
- Flush mounting space required for inside mount 3".
- Outside mounting flat space required 2 1/4".
- Blinds under 12 inches wide will have center cord - no lift control available.
- This product does not have a hidden valance clip.
- Cloth tape is 1 1/2" wide.
- 2 on 1 headrail is recommended for shades over 72" wide.
- Inside mount valances will have 1/8 inch deduction. For windows that have a narrow depth, you can request inside mount returns-enter notes on your order.