Description and Features
Get the shutter look for much less than the shutter price with the 2 1/2" American Hardwoods. The sophistication of this will complete your interior design beautifully. The 2 ½” slats give you the best, most open view to the outside. And because this product requires fewer slats, they’re lightweight and won’t easily bow or bend. For large windows, opt for multiple blinds on a single headrail. Each blind will work on its own, but the shared headrail provides design cohesion.
Choose from 13 colors, including rich stains that will complement any style. The 2 ½” American Hardwoods come with a 3” magnetic decorative valance and a trapezoid bottom rail to complete the look. Our popular upgrade option, the Cordless Lift & Lock™ system, allows you to simply press a button on the bottom rail to smoothly move up or pull down your slats. You'll be sure to enjoy your new blinds for years to come.
- Wood blinds come with a 3" decorative valance with an innovative magnetic hidden valance clip system.
- Most colors match the 1" and 2" American Hardwood Blinds.
- Available with wand tilt only
- Conforms with CPSC guidelines.
- Custom made in the USA.
- Industry Best Warranty
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
Recommendations and Limitations
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ max height is 84".
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ - A single slat is affixed to the top of the Bottom Rail to hide the Cordless components
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ available only with a clear diamond wand.
- Standard lift will come standard with tilt cords.
|Specifications and Installation|
11" - 84"
|Standard Lift Height||
12" - 96"
|Min inside-mount depth||1 1/8"|
|Min flush-mount depth||3"|
|Min outside-mount space||2 1/4"|
|Headrail dimensions||2" x 2 1/4"|