Description and FeaturesGet the shutter look for much less than the shutter price with the 2 1/2" American Hardwood Blinds. The sophistication of these wood blinds will complete your interior design beautifully. The 2 ½” slats give you the best, most open view to the outside. And because these blinds require fewer slats, they’re lightweight and won’t easily bow or bend. For large windows, opt for multiple blinds on a single headrail. Each blind will work on its own, but the shared headrail provides design cohesion.
Choose from 13 colors, including rich stains that will complement any style. You even have the option to eliminate route holes. The no-holes privacy option gives you complete light and privacy control by threading the cords through a notch on the back of each slat rather than through each slat. This allows for an even tighter slat closure. The 2 ½” American Hardwood Blinds come with a 3” magnetic decorative valance and a trapezoid bottom rail to complete the look.
- Wood blinds come with a 3" decorative valance.
- Most colors match the 1" and 2" American Hardwood Blinds.
- Available with cord tilt only
- Contoured trapezoid bottom rail.
- Matching wood tassels.
- Confirms with CPSC guidelines.
- Custom made in the USA.
- Industry Best Warranty
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Product offers an innovative magnetic hidden valance clip system.
Recommendations and Limitations
- Blinds 12" and smaller in width will have center tilt only, no lift cord.
- Blinds 18" and smaller are only available with opposite side controls, no same side controls.
- Cloth tape is 1 1/2" wide. 3/4" will show on each side.
- Inside mount valances will have 1/8 inch deduction. For windows that have a narrow depth, you can request inside mount returns-enter notes on your order.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Width||12" - 84"|
|Height||12" - 96"|
|Min inside-mount depth||1 1/8"|
|Min flush-mount depth||3"|
|Min outside-mount space||2 1/4"|
|Headrail dimensions||2" x 2 1/2"|