Description and Features
Get the shutter look for much less than the shutter price with the 2 1/2" American Hardwoods. The sophistication of this will complete your interior design beautifully. The 2 ½” slats give you the best, most open view to the outside. And because this product requires fewer slats, they’re lightweight and won’t easily bow or bend. For large windows, opt for multiple blinds on a single headrail. Each blind will work on its own, but the shared headrail provides design cohesion.
Now 100% Cordless! Choose from 13 colors, including rich stains that will complement any style. The 2 ½” American Hardwoods come with a 3” magnetic decorative valance and a trapezoid bottom rail to complete the look. And the best part about this window covering? They come standard with the Cordless Lift & Lock™ system . Simply press up or pull down on the bottom rail, and that’s it!
- Wood blinds come with a 3" decorative valance.
- Most colors match the 1" and 2" American Hardwood Blinds.
- Available with wand tilt only
- Conforms with CPSC guidelines.
- Custom made in the USA.
- Industry Best Warranty
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Product offers an innovative magnetic hidden valance clip system.
Recommendations and Limitations
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ feature will come with a Color Coordinated Aluminum Bottom Rail where Cordless components are located
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ - A single slat is affixed to the top of the Bottom Rail to hide the Cordless components
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ available only with a clear diamond wand
- Headrail can be made up to 84" wide. Wider windows will need to have multiple blinds installed side by side.
|Specifications and Installation|
10 1/2" - 168"* - Cordless Lift & Lock™
|Standard Lift Height||
12" - 84" - Cordless Lift & Lock™
|Min inside-mount depth||1 1/8"|
|Min flush-mount depth||3"|
|Min outside-mount space||2 1/4"|
|Headrail dimensions||2" x 2 1/4"|
* Wider widths are available utilizing multiple blinds with one spliced valance covering all the blinds.