Description and FeaturesReal wood blinds don't have to cost a fortune, and these blinds are the perfect example. The 2" Priority Wood Blinds are made from real hardwood, and are our best-value wood blinds. With these wood blinds, we keep it simple. Choose from 4 classic colors, which will complement every interior design color scheme, and the mount type, and that’s it!
Not only are they simple to order, but they’re easy to install, too. And with the 3” crown valance that comes standard, you’ll get a rich, warm, elegant look. They’re also made in 3 days or less, so you can enjoy them in your home even sooner. These real wood blinds are affordable, classic, and simple, so it makes sense why they’re a customer favorite.
- Available with cord or wand tilt.
- Decorative 3 inch valance included.
- Cord tilt allows for a tighter closure of the slats.
- Trapezoid bottom rail.
- CPSC compliant.
- Industry Best Warranty
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Free Shipping
- Resists warping and fading
Recommendations and Limitations
- Available with cord tilt only.
- For windows wider than 60" we recommend getting 2 blinds with a common valance.
- Blinds with a finished width of 12 inches wide and under will come with a center tilt only.
- Shared valances over 70 inches wide will come spliced. Oversize fee will apply if requesting valance to come in one piece over 94 inches.
- Inside Mount valances will have 1/8" deductions, Inside Mount with returns are 1 1/4 inches, for shallow depth windows where the head rail may protrude.
- All blinds come standard with the Tilt on the Left and the Lift on the Right.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Width||8" - 72"|
|Height||12" - 96"|
|Min inside-mount depth||1 1/8"|
|Min flush-mount depth||3"|
|Min outside-mount space||2 1/2"|
|Headrail dimensions||2" x 1 1/2"|